[Rep] <Intrepid> Recruiting for HM DF/DP farm + NiM Progression

frisco

Who are we?

Intrepid is a 16-player Progression guild on The Harbinger - Republic side.

We are a collective of experienced players who have come together in order to assemble a productive Operations team. We strive to compete with the best guilds from around the world in downing 16-player content. If interested please see below, or check out www.IntrepidOps.com

Progression and Accomplishments

Terror from Beyond

5/5 8 NM

5/5 16 NM

"From Beyond" Timed Run clear on 16 NM

Dreadful Entity

Scum and Villainy

7/7 8 NM

7/7 16 NM (World 2nd)

"Dragonslayer" Timed Run clear on 16 NM

Hateful Entity

Dread Fortress

4/5 16m NiM

Dread Palace

5/5 8 HM

5/5 16HM

When do we raid?

Tuesday 6:30 PST

Wednesday 6:30 PST

Thursday 6:30 PST

Each night of progression Ops lasts 3-3.5 hours. Additionally, Sunday and Monday Operations will be offered in order to further our strategy development and get additional exposure, gear, observe recruits, etc. (optional days).

What classes are we recruiting?

Looking for a competent ranged DPS. (Trooper, Slinger or Sage)

All competitive applicants will be considered, regardless of advanced class.

What do we expect?

In order to begin a trial process with us, your character will need to be geared appropriately (~72 or better). From there, we would like to see a completed application.

Keep in mind that gear does not make the player. We look for these things in our trials:

· Performance (first and foremost)

· Class, Advanced Class and strategy knowledge

· Attitude

· Reliable attendance

· Participation in discussions and guild events

· Social fit

If you have any additional questions feel free to contact us via our site or whisper/mail in-game to Wel'nomi or M'arik.

Edited by frisco

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We're looking for a few more exceptional players to join our raid team. We're currently farming 16HM DF/DP, staying sharp on NM TFB and S&V, and preparing for new Nightmare content. If you're a healer or rDPS we'd love to hear from you!

Please visit our website to submit an application if you are interested!

these guys are a really good group and best in pub side :), help them fill their raid groups for incoming nim content, if anyone is looking for 16 man raiding this is probably the place to go so dont think it twice :D... maybe we can get a world first in the 16 man branch for the harbringerz!

what are you still looking for? may have an alt that can make your ops depending on what you need

We would consider any serious app...I think this excerpt from our website says it best.

Are you a good fit?

We seek professional, motivated, reliable players to join our ops team and contribute to our success in progression raiding. Do you know your class inside and out? Can you step into a progression fight with an open mind and an eye for ways to counter game mechanics? Do you theorycraft and study boss fight strategies to play your class to the best of its potential? Can you do these things while still maintaining a positive attitude and engaging in discussion with others on the team?

If you can say “yes” to these and understand the importance of being on time and prepared for raids, we would very much like to hear from you!

Screaming Endorsement!

I've run PUG with several of the folks from Intrepid (PUB/IMP) sides and they are all well rounded and great players.

Good guild to join if you are serious about working with a great group and completing some progression.

Not that much earlier than the old days.

Either way, you're welcome to guest raid anytime or if you're the late night owl, Fusebox might have some room in the late night group.

Oh, I know. But I've kind of pigeonholed my SWTOR raiding into the late evening time frame to accommodate my FFXIV raid schedule. As stale as the raiding content is over there (it's much the same as when all we had here were NiM EV/KP), I don't want to drop out completely and lose my place for new content.