Looking for a High Population Server, very active in PvE! help!

Cyole

I am on the Krath server(PvE) with 3 level 50 characters. Some where along the way the server turned into a PvP server and no one does operations or flash points anymore, so it is a little disappointed for me, some one who wants to do more PvE stuff. So I am looking for a high populatrion server, with an emphasis on PvE. Please Help!

I am on the Krath server(PvE) with 3 level 50 characters. Some where along the way the server turned into a PvP server and no one does operations or flash points anymore, so it is a little disappointed for me, some one who wants to do more PvE stuff. So I am looking for a high populatrion server, with an emphasis on PvE. Please Help!

The thing is, no matter if you're on a PvE or PvP server, most people are going to migrate to playing more PvP just because of how much easier it is to get together than PvE at the moment. Until server merges and a group finder, it is a royal pain to try to get groups together for flashpoints and operations. PvP, they can just queue and forget about it.

Space Slug isn't too bad. Usually around 200 at imperial fleet, 150 at republic fleet during peak times. Or more. No trouble finding pugs for hard mode flashpoints, a good amount of raid guilds.

If you want to make a new Imperial character and give it a test spin, look for someone from Mobius and we'll gladly help you with gear and running some flashpoints or heroics. Or just go solo, still usually 10-25 on hutta or korriban, and 40+ on dromund kaas.

I rolled some republic characters over on Canderous Ordo, it's VERY Full on both sides, think I saw over 300 people on both fleets at once point. Seem's pretty active with both PVE and PVP, best of luck! :jawa_smile:

I've been on Canderous Ordo sinse the early launches; I'd recommend that server for any PvE'er. For the most part, it is pretty active.