[Seeker} Unable to dig in Voss

stars_fan

I'm working on the second part of digging up seeds. I was able to find them in Balmora and Alderan without a problem. When I went to the area in Voss my seeker droid starts acting weird.

First it will detect something and then I start to scan. The ground lights up but the seeker droid never appears and then the quest icon is unclickable again. The seeker droid message also pops up saying it no longer detects anythings.

I have tried logging off/on. I also tried leaving Voss and flying to a different planet and returning at later. I can also see people in the Voss area using their seeker droids.

Edited by stars_fan

I'm working on the second part of digging up seeds. I was able to find them in Balmora and Alderan without a problem. When I went to the area in Voss my seeker droid starts acting weird.

First it will detect something and then I start to scan. The ground lights up but the seeker droid never appears and then the quest icon is unclickable again. The seeker droid message also pops up saying it no longer detects anythings.

I have tried logging off/on. I also tried leaving Voss and flying to a different planet and returning at later. I can also see people in the Voss area using their seeker droids.

I am getting this issue too! The entire Voss digsite is dead for me my seeker droids don't work at all

I've had this issue several times and not only on Voss.

So unless I misunderstood you guys, here's what happens : the "you can search" when you cross a line can sometimes get borked when you make a turn (especially on Voss when you come down the path) and re-enter the "you can't dig" by crossing the line again in quick succession. It's a toggle really, so what you need to do is go inside the zone, then come out of it from somewhere else and go farther than the "line", and then re-enter it.

Hopefully it makes sense and hopefully it is what happens.

Otherwise there is this another asinine mechanic (but I don't think it's related) that makes a previous tool in your hotbar not work anymore and you need to drag the new tool from the middle (quest) inventory bag back to your hotbar.

(aka you can't dig on Voss with the Taris/Tatooine/Hoth/Corellia seeker on your hotbar and have to replace with the Alderaan/Balmorra/Voss seeker)

I had this same issue on Voss, what I did was go a bit further into the area where the seed was located and I was able to dig once again. I found the seed and was able to continue. I believe it was a bit more northwards in the area. Hope this helps someone out.

• 6 months later...