Does Disappearing get a shorter cooldown later on?

Frostsaeber

I find waiting 2 minutes in order to be effective (in a battleground) to be rather irritating, it's the only way I have a chance of surviving ( and it doesn't even do its job half the time anyway).

I was hoping, since I'm level 25, that something will reduce the cooldown by the time I'm 50.

Doesn't Dodge only affect single target attacks? Seems like AOE's (which it doesn't prevent) would be more of a threat of revealing you.

Increases your chance to dodge melee and ranged attacks by 100% for 3 seconds. Does not break Stealth

I think it means all attacks, I haven't had a problem with aoes whilst using this almost guarantees a getaway.

Dodge now also cleanses dots on you making ur job of getting into stealth alot easier.

Increases your chance to dodge melee and ranged attacks by 100% for 3 seconds. Does not break Stealth

I think it means all attacks, I haven't had a problem with aoes whilst using this almost guarantees a getaway

It doesn't dodge Force/Tech attacks. Anything that does yellow damage (which is most AoEs) will still hit you. You do have a couple of seconds after popping Disappearing Act before you can be pulled out though.

Dodge now also cleanses dots on you making ur job of getting into stealth alot easier.

This is the big benefit of Dodge. Those pesky DoTs won't pull you out of stealth.