Small guild consolidation on Pub side

Cinnders

If your guild is struggling due to the existing apathy that experienced players are experiencing due to the new expansions lack of any real new content, then maybe it's time to think about merging forces with another guild that is like minded.

Hellbent has successfully merged with numerous small guilds. We are an over 18 crowd that mostly enjoys PVE although many members also PVP. Our guild is loosely structured without alot of hardcore rules because this is a game and it is meant to be "played". Our members are friendly and full of inappropriate humor (hence over 18). We love this game and do our best to have fun while gaining progression in end game content.

If your guild is experiencing “issues” keeping you from enjoying the game then it may be time to search for a good community of gamers in another guild to join your group with. Come get to know Hellbenters and see if we would be a good home for you and your friends. You have nothing to lose and friends to gain!

You can contact me either in game or by putting up an application on our website.

Edited by Cinnders
changes in description

HI I read your post and as a new player coming to the game I was wondering if your guild might be willing to take me on and show me the ropes. I have played MMO's before (WOW) and am 3rd in charge of a guild there. I'm generally a friendly bloke who helps his guildies out as best her can (making/buying gear for members, boosting lower levels through dungeons etc...) But at the moment I'm finding WOW to be too familiar having done dailys to death. However I do still log on there a couple of times a week as I am very close to the majority of the guildies there.

The only thing I've had to do guld wise that I despised was to kick a member of the guild for repeatedly belittig other members of the guild despite numerous warnings. So Yes I can be fun and friendly, but I am also always looking out for how best I can help the guild.

So in finishing the post, if you would like to consider me for your guild as it sounds exactly like the sort of place I could fit in.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Come speak to any Hellbent member today to find an officer to discuss if our guild would be a good fit for your people. Or put up an application on our guild website with a brief description of what you are looking for so we can set up a time to meet on Teamspeak.

Synthetic

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...