Who has the potential for the most tragic of stories?

Mangese

I know we are all supposed to play to be the hero of our story but given the choices we are given there is the potential to create a tragic drama.

I would have to say the Agent has the best chance to create a tragic story. Here is a guy or gal manipulated by Sith, doomed to failed relationships and always wishing to just be free to make his own decisions.

I hope they give it some REAL thought and not shove emotional reactions down my throat even more than they already do. It's impossible for me to immerse myself in any of the stories because it feels like watching a movie instead of playing a character. Such is the way with cut scenes and VO however, so there isn't much you can do about it.

A perfect example of this is the Consular storyline. At the end of Voss you already know exactly what's going to happen, and who the first son is yet your character is shocked by the "revelation" that comes a bit later.

Edited by Jandi

Depending on how you look at it, the Smuggler has a potential for a tragic story full of betrayal and twists and turns, even if he is cocky.

I also agree that Empire breeds the most potential for this sort of stuff, for some classes more then certain others, cough cough warrior.

• 2 weeks later...

wont ever be 100% bad ever since they removed companions leaving or dieing back in beta. :(

But ya IA has it pretty rough:cool:, but so do a few others.

Jedi Knight has it probably the easiest and I would even say 95% little "kid" friendly as it really has nothing big in it, just go defeat the empire and doing it >>.

Jedi Knight can be made tragic.

Once way could be Kira, especially if you romanced her. At the end she says she doesn't hear the Emperor anymore but it could all be just a ploy. While in her head the Emperor could have turned her into a sleeper...

...or he never left.

Another is the Knight Him/Herself. We saw what getting his undivided attention does to you (see 'Avner'). For all we know, he did something to the knight as a contingency in case the knight did win.

Considering how much a chessmaster the Emperor is guy is...