+10 Republic Fleet datacron

SteelTriton

Alpha Strike Force will be doing a +10 datacron run on the republic side on 06-Apr at 11:45 am EDT, message avalanchehawk in game as I'll be helping with it.

Alpha Strike Force Canada will be doing a +10 datacron run on the imperial side on 07-Apr at 11:45 am EDT, message stagyn my imperial alt if you are interested.

<Knights of Havoc> will be doing the +10 Datacron on Monday April 8th, before the server reset. Start time is set for 8:30pm EST. Send a Tell to "Dr'on" or any of my alts (all start with Dr' and you can get an invite)

Alpha Strike Force will be doing a +10 datacron run on the republic side on 06-Apr at 11:45 am EDT, message avalanchehawk in game as I'll be helping with it.

Alpha Strike Force Canada will be doing a +10 datacron run on the imperial side on 07-Apr at 11:45 am EDT, message stagyn my imperial alt if you are interested.

:( so early for a Saturday... Well, I hope I can be up at this time. I would really like to get this at least for one of my Sages before the X-pac starts up and running.

I've taken many players on this run so i know it like the back of my hand. If anyone needs help getting this on the rep side pm to Dimmu'jan-kaarl or any of my alts and I will be happy to help. The group needs to be at least 6 ppl (since they changed a certain frequent) and there are a few special item prereqs I can help with too. Ideally everyone has access to ts/vent/mumble or other vc that we can all get on as it would be easier than typing instructions.

Thanks to everyone that came for the Alpha Strike Force and Alpha Strike Force Canada run for the +10 Datacron run.

Yes, Thanks for doing this ASF.. If you ever need a puller, door or bridge person, send me mail to either Sonika or Kayko on when you run it next.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I'm sorry I didn't see this thread earlier, the WarPigs guild just ran over 150 people through the +10 datacron tonight for free over the course of 4 and a half hours with a chain of sages pulling. Edited by Jobeleca

I'm sorry I didn't see this thread earlier, the WarPigs guild just ran over 150 people through the +10 datacron tonight for free over the course of 4 and a half hours with a chain of sages pulling.

Thank you very much for hosting this!