Kabe's Digital Drawings

kabeone

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, Rochester and Broan - adorable and awwww!!

And second, PIERCE!!! SQUEEEE!!! Pierce and Ninka just make me happy :D Goes back to stare again - omg I love this. (By the way, my plan is totally to take all the mistletoe pics you put up and rotate them as backgrounds for my comp during the Christmas season. It's going to be awesome :D)

First, Rochester and Broan - adorable and awwww!!

And second, PIERCE!!! SQUEEEE!!! Pierce and Ninka just make me happy :D Goes back to stare again - omg I love this. (By the way, my plan is totally to take all the mistletoe pics you put up and rotate them as backgrounds for my comp during the Christmas season. It's going to be awesome :D)

:D yay!

and Vector!

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/328/e/6/vector_hyllus_love_by_kabeone-d5m1kd4.png

Yay Vector! :D

Edit: Wait a minute... that's the "creepy flirt" face.

Is it? I always thought there was a double meaning when I click on him and he says "Something we can do for you?" :D

And Lord Scourge and Remi, the version with their clothes on :D..

That's all the kisses I have for now I think. My Sith Inquisitor doesn't want to kiss anyone and neither does my Smuggler, well actually my smuggler kisses everyone but ...nevermind. Someday I will finish BH and Consular and figure out if Irresso or Torian are kissable :D

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/328/7/d/scourge_and_remi_by_kabeone-d5m250x.png

Edited by kabeone

Awww *hangs head in her hands* I was looking forward to maybe seeing Miriah and Corso. Sigh, oh well, enjoyed all of these anyway, Kabe :)

ooo can I? I didn't draw Corso because Nosc isn't with him and I shied away from Bowdaar on Corso action for the good for the interwebz :cool:.

Brown haired human with Vector! *pretends it Brei'yu* No judging, Brei loves her Bugs.

I too would like to see Mir and Corso. Though in my head its Corso laying a big wet one on a harassed looking Miriah. *kissey kissey*

Loved this line of work, Kabe and it was great fun talking with you last night!