Explorer of Alderaan bugged

Shaide

• 3 weeks later...

Its not a bug, I had the same problem until I searched the web for the answer. Although I do believe a change needs to be made as the final area is not very clear for others to locate.

Its found in the most southern part of Map. After the bridge, take a right up to the top of the mountains and go south into the unknown area until you get it.

Edited by Zeargon

• 1 month later...

Still buggy. States I explored the full map, and gives the full map, but still 29/30 on Juran mountains, and that map is not uncovered (even if the planetary map is).

Going to check out that southern tip from above poster... can't recall seeing any unexplored terrain there though...

EDIT:

Ok, that worked. Got stuck in terrain about a dozen times (*sigh*) but eventually got there to update my map and get the achievement.

Edited by Hassat-Hunter

• 3 months later...

I was having trouble with this, myself. However, there is a spot you can get to easily(without deaths or getting stuck).

http://i.imgur.com/HepXNpH.jpg

You can see my character's position SW of the words "King's Pass" and NE of the words "Alsakan Lowlands".

Just hop into that river south of my position there and go north until you hit the mountain and it switches you over to Juran Mountains. You can probably go down from that bridge north of me, but you'd have to hop over some terrain and may get stuck or something.

Hopefully this helps anyone who needs this in the future.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Its not a bug, I had the same problem until I searched the web for the answer. Although I do believe a change needs to be made as the final area is not very clear for others to locate.

Its found in the most southern part of Map. After the bridge, take a right up to the top of the mountains and go south into the unknown area until you get it.

Zeargon is right. I traveled as indicated. Keep going south and up into the mountains. When you think you can't go any farther drop down into a little section at the very southern-most tip. Then it will open up. It says I'm in Aslakan Overlook.

I was having trouble with this, myself. However, there is a spot you can get to easily(without deaths or getting stuck).

http://i.imgur.com/HepXNpH.jpg

You can see my character's position SW of the words "King's Pass" and NE of the words "Alsakan Lowlands".

Just hop into that river south of my position there and go north until you hit the mountain and it switches you over to Juran Mountains. You can probably go down from that bridge north of me, but you'd have to hop over some terrain and may get stuck or something.

Hopefully this helps anyone who needs this in the future.

I think I love you, after a two year I complete it *_*

• 2 years later...
I have a relatively straightforward way to reach the Alsakan Overlook. Head up the path to the Mount Tessef ruins, and just ride down the south slope from there. It is almost exactly south from the middle of the ruins.

• 2 years later...