Collections window page numbers bug

Merouk

Open Collections window.

On the left side, scroll down to the Armors category.

Switch to pages 11-20.

On the left side, scroll down to the Weapons category, Crystals, etc.

The page numbers for Weapons, Crystals, etc. remain 11-20 even though there are less than 10 pages of those items. Clicking on any page number brings up an empty window because there are no pages 11-20 of weapons crystals etc.

Go back to Armors category.

Switch Armors to page 1.

Go back to Weapons category.

Page numbers for Weapons, crystals, etc. remain 11-20, with empty windows.

You cannot retrieve your collected weapons crystals etc. if the bug is active.

Relog the character to get rid of this bug until the next time you look at the Armors collection.

I can confirm this bug. When I asked other players about this, they were able to confirm it as well, therefore I consider this to be a general issue. This bug can be reproduced in 100% of cases.

Issue description:

In the Collections window, when viewing pages 11 through 20 of a category with more than 10 pages, and then switching to a category with more than one, but less than 11 pages, the interface bugs out. It seems like the game tries to read pages 11 through 20 of the interface which don't exist.

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/uwykkHM.jpg

Steps to reproduce this bug:

• Open the Collections window.
  • Open any category that has more than 10 pages, i.e. a category where you can see the arrows to get to pages 11 to 20. Example: "Packs, Shipment 1, Cartel Packs"
  • Click the right arrow so that you are on any page between 11 and 20.
  • Switch to a category with only one page. Note how everything looks correct. Example: "Cartel Markt, Weapons"
  • Now switch to a category with more than one, but less than 11 pages. Example: "Packs, Shipment 1, Black Market Cartel Pack"
    Expected behavior: You should be able to view the category.
    Actual behavior: The interface shows buttons for pages 11 through 20 even though the category has less than 11 pages, and when clicking on a page number, the window is empty. Also, the arrows to switch to pages 1 through 10 are missing.

Workaround:

When you experience this bug, you can either:

• press Ctrl+U twice to refresh the interface, or
  • restart the game.

Considering that this is a game-breaking bug as you will no longer be able to view the contents of categories with 10 or more pages, and that not all players are familiar with Ctrl+U, this is a severe interface bug that requires fixing.

Edited by Jerba