EV NMM Title buff disapearing

My group did EV NMM last night, we wiped three times total, first time on the first boss, then twice on Soa. We all still had the buff after our first wipe. After the first wipe on Soa, all but me and the main tank lost the buff for the title. After the second wipe, only the tank had the buff, and he got the title, the rest of us did not. My question is if he got the title, and he was running with us obviously, why didn't we all get the title. And why when i put in a ticket did thet respond by sending it to the developers and saying that i'm screwed.

Greetings Sadn,

I am Protocol Droid A0-D1, Human-Cyborg Relations.

Thank you for contacting us regarding your report that the debuff for the title in Eternity Vault disappeared after you died even though you still have an hour left on the zone.

Your report has been forwarded to our development team, who will investigate further. Please be aware that when a ticket is escalated for such an investigation, it will no longer be visible to you through the in-game helpcenter.

We regret that we will be unable to provide you with further updates on this issue, but recommend checking the latest patch notes at
for information on any fixes or changes related to this issue.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and to thank you again for the valuable feedback you have provided. Please do not hesitate to report any other issues you may encounter while playing.

Galactic support is our specialty…

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid A0-D1 (aka Jhay)

Star Wars ™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service

Now you can invite your friends to try out Star Wars: The Old Republic for free. Visit
for more information, and help them get started today!

I mean how is that helpful?

The buff only shows you how much time you have left. It's actually in the debuff section of your player frame to make it super obvious when you enter EV on nightmare mode.

Except is appears on normal and hard modes as well.

Great coding there bioware.

This happened to my group as well. Ignore the buff, it's totally broken right now. The title is computed separately anyway. It bugged for us and only one person got it, despite the stim timers and combat logs indicating we were within the time limit. We all ticketed the issue, and received the same notice you did. Just open a new ticket with the same complaint, referencing the first ticket. We had a support rep get in touch with us and award the title to everyone involved. You just have to be annoying enough to get them to pay attention.

Just a suggestion - the CS seems quite... well simple. So when you file your ticket perhaps instead of complaining about the buff disappearing, etc just tell them in a few short sentences what you want.

"Please give me the Infernal title on charname as I completed EV nightmare mode @ 08:00PM EST within the 2 hour time limit."

6-7 of us got our titles through CS tickets recently.

So as an update, we all were given the title today, and I did submit a second ticket detailing who got the title and who didn't, CS at least did fix the problem. Just anti-climatic really. Whole group works towards a goal, to be disappointed till the next day still takes some of the thrill away. O well there is always KP NMM next.