recruit gear/tionese crystals

Przemo_No

Hi all,

Anyone knows what to do with Tionese crystals? the tooltip states you can exchange them for items with Tionese vendor, but actually nothing like that happens to me- I can exchange Tionese commendations into Tion gear, but the crystals remain untouched.

i have gathered like 900 of them and soon will reach the limist withou any ability to use them.

Same goes for Recruit gear. Since I am now almost in full EWH - am I supposed to sell that gear to vendor? It's all bound, so i cannot send it to any alt or so. I assume I could give the implants to companions, but the rest is useless for them...

thanks for any advice!

Tionese Crystals can nowadays be exchanged to an Artifact Lockbox on the Tionese vendors, for 25 crystals a piece. You can get purple high-level (~45-50) items from these. The 50 stuff is basically useless outside companions, but for example a fully-modded purple level 47 item is great for an alt. It's hit and miss really. :p You also can get Inheritance and Birthright -tokens.

The Recruit set is obsolete. If it's MK-1 you can still get credits for it, but if it's MK-2 you won't get even that. :p Just give to companions what they can take and erase the rest.