Dear Hi'de part # 13

Ghostuka

i see through your lies now prince charming. When you called yourself that, I was thinking this, but now i see i should be thinking of this dude (if you have not watched the shrek 2, you can take a look at the first picture again).

none of my characters fall for dudes OR eyeless freaks from the rep side

that was a low blow even for your standards. But your lies and treachery will not take you far

as a result, the groom candidate 29 level (hopefully tonight it will be 30 ... or 31!!!!) sith assassin with as soft a heart and voice (wth BW???) as a kitten, Gìn, will duel you to take Hi'de to be his beloved wife. The competition will determine who gets to forc... er... who she gets to choose.

well.. you can always back out! all you have to do is a backflip.

You, Him, Duel, Now!

Edited by Masarko

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well in greek mythology the Hybris was followed by Hati (blidness).

So he is not totaly wrong.

(I mean I don't know about the "freak" part :D :D :D)

Well the eyeless part is correct, cause I am miraluka. But I am no freak because of that, I am just a lovely sage =(

PS: Liked your Greek comment btw <3

Edited by TheHybris

What is this with these ladies who want to see guys duel? All that bloodshed, not my kind of courtship tbh!

THIS

Good afternoon ladies and gentleman.

I told you this like a lawyer, because in my daily work, I see, read and hear worst or even crazy things.

Let me understand this.

FACTS

1. In first place my fellow guildie, who is alcoholic, lier, and polygamy, (to said the least), asked Madamoiselle Hi'de, if she wants to married with "Kánn", INSTEAD of a powerfull, but gentle, Maruder, named Ushuma The Wrath of the Emperor Orbi.

After he wrote his proposal, he's girlfriend/wife told him:

"No, Kánn is MINE, she (Hi'de), can choose another, (Gin and/or Tiny, or whatever they call), DO NOT MAKE ME FIGHT FOR HIM."

2. Kánn said after that statment.

"It's ok SHE CAN CHOOSE between Gin and/or Tonic."

3. Madamoiselle Hi'de, with the broken heart, wrote:

"You're breaking my heart here"

4. I wrote a poem, a beutiful one, to be honest, to Madamoiselle Hi'de, waiting and whising with that poem she can feel better, and married with Mushu.

5. Then again, the Kánn dude, wrote, something like "It's not a problem! You can married with Gin and/or Tonic, so choose right now!".

5. Madamoiselle Hi'de, aswer something like this:

"Force wedding ehhh, it's ok for me, ok let's duel."

6. The Kánn dude, in his rage, atack his wife Dhaima saiyng:

"NO ONE of my characters falls from EYELESS FREAK."

CLOUSURE

What's wrong with you ladies!!!!!!

I will not duel, like Madamoiselle Sauska wrote before, with a "dude" like Kánn.

He have one knowing wife, Dhaima, but in the guild (http://www.therevengeofnight.com) wants to married with:

a) No'la,

b) Laset and/or

c) Dinky.

And knowing that, you really whish I fight against him?

Excuuuuuuuusme but you're wrong in so many levels.

I ofer you my love, my poems, every beat of my heart, being a truly gentleman, and you prefer a polygamy, alcoholic, and lair "dude", and even worst, you want a duel with him for your love?

No, DO NOT count with me for any kind of duel, at least, with the dude Kánn. Because I only fight with gentleman.

Why not you 2 ladies fight or better yet, why not all of you live together, including Fearine, in a polygamy community?

No. As I told you before, don't count with me for doing that, I, like Madamoiselle Sauska wrote before, prefer another kind of courtship, with poems, farytales, roses, etc., call me old fashion, but I'm a true gentleman.

Enjoy your polygamy marriage and/or bloodshed.

Semper servus.

Edited by Ushuma-Orbi

Amen, Ushama! You may be the one and only true knight in shining armour on ToFN ;)

And thanks for the summary. It's still a messy situation, but no longer confusing.

Thank you so much for your kind words, a lady like you are, deserve my respect, honour and affection. It's a truly shame you're not subbed anymore. But I truly whish and hope to see you soon in game.

And your welcome, I'm at your service.

Truly yours ma'ladie.

Why not you 2 ladies fight or better yet, why not all of you live together, including Fearine, in a polygamy community?

No. As I told you before, don't count with me for doing that, I, like Madamoiselle Sauska wrote before, prefer another kind of courtship, with poems, farytales, roses, etc., call me old fashion, but I'm a true gentleman.

Enjoy your polygamy marriage and/or bloodshed.

Semper servus.

Because all those times ive seen Dhaima ive killed her, her blood is shed

(in normals, i cant get touch her in ranked :( CC fest )

HAHAHAHA

Kànn is mine!!!!!!! Well, Metyse's.

So Hi'de can choose between the other two. Don't make me fight for it, he's mine.

If Metyse has Kann that means she must have Divided as well. Kann and Divided are BROS! and also like smoke and fire, you can't have one without the other. With that said and with both of these strong, powerful sith by her side little Metyse will be adequately protected against all pubes on the server.

Enough said..

If Metyse has Kann that means she must have Divided as well. Kann and Divided are BROS! and also like smoke and fire, you can't have one without the other. With that said and with both of these strong, powerful sith by her side little Metyse will be adequately protected against all pubes on the server.

Enough said..

Nononononoononon

I see (Defeated Dhaima with <insert pro move here> (<insert l33t damage here>)

all the time :(

PS: its the killing blow that matters!

Ok!!!! We have a deal ladies and gentleman!!

The conclusion of this tribal matter is this:

Dhaima and Hi'de will fight, and they already do, for the love of Kánn/Gin/Tonic!

The winner live with Kánn/Gin/Tonic and Divided in a hippie and poligamy community in Voss preaching about the force!!

WTH with these TRON guys?

Ushuma convinced them to make the first Galactic Hippie Community or something?

Me???? Why me???? Of course not!! Kánn is the leader and founder, of the first "poligamy and spiritual community of the force in the galaxy"!! Ask him!!

And since the ladies will fight for the love of Kánn/Gin/Tonic, and therefore I don't have anything to do, let's move on.

/leave thread.