Anyone else wondering when Raina Temple will be available again?

_FeatherStone_

I think we're all desperately hoping for certain companions to come back in the next season. I haven't heard anything about a possible third season to follow KotFT, but that'd be brutal having to wait that long for some companions to come back.

I think we're all desperately hoping for certain companions to come back in the next season. I haven't heard anything about a possible third season to follow KotFT, but that'd be brutal having to wait that long for some companions to come back.

This. I have one trooper who will be (he hasn't started KotFE yet) waiting for Elara Dorne to come back.

I think my DvL Sorc will be waiting for Nikky(1) to come back.

(1) The only person in-game who calls him anything but "Andronikos", "Andronikos Revel" or "your pirate friend" calls him "Nikky" and not "Andy".

I have a feeling that they'll all be back by the end of this coming season, because the devs know how attached we are to them and how frustrated we would all be if the very vocal community who wants their pixel spouses back would be if they had to wait a WHOLE 'nother year to get them back.

This. I have one trooper who will be (he hasn't started KotFE yet) waiting for Elara Dorne to come back.

I think my DvL Sorc will be waiting for Nikky(1) to come back.

(1) The only person in-game who calls him anything but "Andronikos", "Andronikos Revel" or "your pirate friend" calls him "Nikky" and not "Andy".

My Warrior and Sorc mains I've put on hiatus until we hear something more about the companions who haven't returned yet, and it was no huge effort to whip up a couple characters for the event and do the KotFE content. At this point I just hope they're part of a chapter proper instead of handled as an Alliance Alert.

Who says every single companion will return anyways?

Some might not and it wouldn't bother me too much. I'd prefer some more interactions with the ones we have than having an ever bigger list of companions

I am kind of not a fan of some of the current companions. I put a lot of money into Raina (I married her :) ). I hope she comes back soon.