Vette and Jedi Temple

Rufftianus

Although there's a resemblance that character isn't actually Vette but Eleena Daru, the lover of Darth Malgus who you see leading the attack on the temple.

You can read about her here.

Book that goes over this stuff, Deception, is surprisingly good. I think it is my favorite out of 4-5 EU books I've read:O

And thats the problem with romancing Vette, Malgus the featured sith warrior in the game trailers has (had) a blue twi'lek lover and the sith warrior also gets a blue twi'lek companion (1st one at that) that look alot alike.

My female SW treated her like a friend and little sister, that's also quite nice.

And thats the problem with romancing Vette, Malgus the featured sith warrior in the game trailers has (had) a blue twi'lek lover and the sith warrior also gets a blue twi'lek companion (1st one at that) that look alot alike.

well u can change he skin... mines a sexxy orange

That was the first trailer they made early in the game's development. I believe for the trailer, that was just meant to be a hypothetical "Sith Warrior" player character vs a "Jedi Guardian" player character. The jedi also had T7 in the clip. I think after the film was scripted and in production they decided to cannonize what happened, and had to create the Malgus NPC.