I'm terribly disapointed by cartel packs.

Angedechu

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to be patient when selling on the GTN and post things for sale at the right time when everyone's auctions are expiring. Heck I just sold a worthless Elegant Loungewear top on the GTN yesterday for 15,000cr those things are worth next to 0 at the moment just caught the auctions at the right time.

Well, I think you're being a bit premature in deleting them. We get so much storage space in this game (as subscribers) that it's worth holding onto those items until the demand is higher . I have made millions of creds selling cartel pack stuff - literally millions. The stuff I can't sell, like crystals or whatever, I just store on my ship. In a couple months people will want em...

It really seems to come down to what you have for sale and timing.Sundays always have been the sell day for me.I've sold a Killik Larva pet for like 50k and a couple pair of loungewear bottoms for 8k each.Also sold about 7-8 experience boost's (not the minor/major),the one's that go for 1k-3k on my server.

Other thing's I just kept,like crafting supplies,3 speeder's and some emote's.The best thing I got was an orange-red crystal that's +41 endurance.

Don't sell the stuff, just sell the pack unopened. I bought a pack, saw that the going rate was between 450K and 300K, and sold it for 350K.

I agree with this also,if you have thing's in particular that you want,just sell the pack's at 300k-400k and buy the item's you want.You can pretty much sell 2-4 pack's and have enough to buy the thing's you want,cept maybe a throne mount.

Selling items on via Chat takes patience and persistence. You can't just call out a couple of times and expect to get a flood of tells. You also have to be willing to haggle about the price. You don't say "pink/purple War Hero crystal 1.5 mil pst" Leave out the price and then let the players who send tells make offers. Then take the best offer. It's better than deleting them at least.

As for selling on the GTN, find the lowest price for that item and then undersell that by 10%. Yours will sell faster and you will make credits.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

:cool:

You must have paid for a magic version of the game, because my crystals are not sellable on the GTN.

The pink-purples are sellable on the GTN and the price has only been climbing on my server recently. The other two crystals cannot be placed on the GTN, whether by bug or by design I don't know, but they sell in trade for about 150k for the indestrictibles and more for the better variants.

Spent about 15kk on packs and earned about 7kk by selling the junk i got. Some packs had only ONE rare and it could be a companion gift = sux. Only 3 packs were really good. One of them had Diplomat chair maunt (sold for 3.1kk) and the others Ziost guardian glowsticks with crystals and phantom boxes. In general i lost much more than earned. I like the lottery but this one is too shi*y.

put it on the gtn for 2 days and match the lowest price of the same item, it will sell. Your either a troll or do not know how to use the gtn as purple crystals always sell.

I'm not a troll. I used (and still use) the AH of ''another game'' since 2006, and I never had trouble selling stuff. On TOR, even when I put the item at the ''vendor'' price, no one ever buy them.

So I utterly gave up on the GTN, long ago. When I get a purple BOE, I vendor it instead of losing my time.

I'm not a troll. I used (and still use) the AH of ''another game'' since 2006, and I never had trouble selling stuff. On TOR, even when I put the item at the ''vendor'' price, no one ever buy them.

So I utterly gave up on the GTN, long ago. When I get a purple BOE, I vendor it instead of losing my time.

I probably make 200-400K per day just buying stuff that's posted cheap and reselling it at a higher price. So, no offense, but you're definitely doing something wrong. Either that, or you're on a dead server.

I sold like 5 or 6 pink purple indestructible (endurance) cristals for 100k-150k each via GTN.

Sure some stuff don't sell because it's too easy to get but still some others things do. I also sold phantom/preceptor/spymaster gear, pets, revan gear, a throne....

Do you think I'm stupid ? The crystals are not sellable because I can't put them on the GTN.

purple crystal or purple(artifact quality) crystals? there is a difference. The 2 newest cartel crystals are BUGGED and not sellable at this item, the pink-purple crystal from the first cartel pack is sellable.

All the epic crystals are not sellable for me. I had 12 of them, and not a single one was sellable on the GTN.

I'm so jaded about this game that the only thing I hope is that Bioware make those crystals sellable to vendors, so I could get at lest 500 credits ouf of them, but even that is way too much. So, it's delete time.

-I got a Revan Mask-the thing that supposedly sells for million. No one was taking it at 50k. Deleted.

-I got mounts, who are supposedly sellable on the GTN. Nope. Deleted.

-I got crafting materials-even when I put them at vendor price, no one was taking them. Deleted.

Edited by Angedechu

All the epic crystals are not sellable for me. I had 12 of them, and not a single one was sellable on the GTN.

I'm so jaded about this game that the only thing I hope is that Bioware make those crystals sellable to vendors, so I could get at lest 500 credits ouf of them, but even that is way too much. So, it's delete time.

-I got a Revan Mask-the thing that supposedly sells for million. No one was taking it at 50k. Deleted.

-I got mounts, who are supposedly sellable on the GTN. Nope. Deleted.

-I got crafting materials-even when I put them at vendor price, no one was taking them. Deleted.

You're dumb. /thread

Why are you ranting about the market not wanting your items? Everyone else finds a way to sell these items why can't you :rolleyes:

Edited by dakisback

What is dumb ? I put the mask for 50k credits, and no one bought it.

Where is the stupid part in this ?

And once again, I never had any trouble selling stuff on a medium server on ''that other game''. On TOR, selling stuff is a nightmare, either on the GTN or out of the GTN.

In one year, out of desperation, I tried ONE time to purchase something from the community. I gave 96 augment kits parts (the top level) to someone, with a 250k credit tip, to have him craft augment kits.

He loled and logged off with my parts and my cash.

Edited by Angedechu