Seeking ALL Republic & Imperial Ranked Warzone Players

Ninetailedchakra

Everyone!!! The last two days have been amazing for ranked. You guys are some serious business and not to be taken lightely! The groups have been pretty well balanced and i especially liked the civil wars where we all went middle and stayed in the same ventrilo channel.. Fun times!!!! And yes caps lock is needed for this comment!

Please continue to list your toon names here you want to play with. We've been utilizing this list each night and its working great!! Thank you again everyone!!!

-Sasuke

Edited by Ninetailedchakra

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please continue to list your toon names here you want to play with. We've been utilizing this list each night and its working great!! Thank you again everyone!!!

For real? So typical that I have to be stuck with a really tight work schedule and in the middle of a move when someone finally takes some initiative.:(

Not that I expect my trooper will ever be invited to a ranked match, but I noticed there wasn't a single Commando on the list, and thats just wrong.

Pubs-

Voltare-Gunnery Commando

Knorwig- Seer Sage (the gears a little so-so on this one)

Magudir- Combat Sentinel (never really on this guy)

Imps-

Danté- Concealment Op

If I'm on and you need another player for a team I have three Imperials in full WH with EWH weapons.

Miquiztli - Assassin - Darkness/Madness Hybrid

Mi'ngh - Jugg - Rage

Perro - Merc - Pyro

I also have a Scoundrel, but he is still in BM and a few recruit

Tokab'lunt - Scoundrel - Healer

I think you already haver down.

Cottonheaded- Assassin

If BW ever offers paid legacy renames, I will buy you one, as long as you change it to Ninnymuggins.

That way, even when you are killing me, I will have something to laugh about.