I'm a crappy pug

Targetboy

Ummmm, I don't need recruit gear. I beat Darth Baras in level 43 greens and I'm now the Wrath of the Emperor in case you didn't get the memo.

I CC'd the ball carrier for you guys twice before he got to the fire pits... it's tough chasing him around all those hazards. When I spawn I'll just stand on the ledge here by our goal and hit him with rapid shots. I don't know if you guys saw that vid.... but clearly the best ability in the game.

HEY! Grass noobs! *Grass gets capped immediately after inc call*

Why didn't I call it sooner? I was stunned moron!

Gawd this team is full of fail noobs. Suck more.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, the other team is really well organized. They're all over our side of the field and are passing the ball all the way to the goal line every time. It's probably best for our entire team to run and gun at each of them for a few seconds until they pass the ball on, rather than make any attempt at all to grab the ball ourselves and run across the empty field to their goal.

Oh look, there's one person coming to attack this node that I'm defending by myself. I was pretty awesome in the 10-49 bracket, I won't bother calling this out. I'll just handle this guy on my own. Wait, what? Where did this other guy come from? Where the fsck is my team when I need them?

What luck! That smuggler rooted their ball carrier in place just a few feet away from this health power-up right here. I suppose I could always grab it to prevent the carrier from getting it, but it's probably best if I just keep DPSing him. He'll probably die before the leg shot wears off and he has a chance to take three more steps.

We sure are lucky that our healers are keeping such a vigilant eye on our health bars. Let's repay them by completely ignoring them when they come under attack.

Uh oh, the enemy has captured two nodes! Let's leave this one person to defend our only node by himself while the rest of us run aimlessly around the map and attack the other two nodes in broken groups in which we're hopelessly outnumbered. Organizing into a single group and attacking a single node isn't as sound a strategy as charging into a horde of enemy players by myself.

Somebody has passed me the ball! Oh wow, this is a lot of responsibility. Alright, well let's see... that person is standing alone and has full health, but he's behind me so forget about him. There's a Guardian with most of his health over on the other side of the fire trap, hmm. There's a Shadow standing right over there, ready to make a sprint to the goal line. Oh! There's a Gunslinger being rapidly beat down by three guys! Let's pass it to him!

Wow, this PUG is having a really hard time organizing themselves. I should scream incoherently into ops chat and call them all names, that will certainly rally them to victory. I'd better not forget to mention how awesome I am, and how many great feats I've accomplished so that they'll take me seriously.

Man, the other team is totally schooling us. Fscking hackers.

I am the best node defender ever.

Look at this stupid op healer tryin to 1v1 me? He's gotta be crazy!

Look at that, i already got him to 30% health! Damn im good!

Oh look, lol the little wussy is running away cuz im pwnzoring his face! Get back here you noob! You can spam your **** all you want, your still going to die!

Ha, he vanished like a chump cuz he knew he had no chance! I hope he comes back, so i can whoop him again!

Now back to guard duty i guess, its boring cuz no one can beat me, but thats ok

when did they cap the node?

Stealth is so OP....

Ummmm, I don't need recruit gear. I beat Darth Baras in level 43 greens and I'm now the Wrath of the Emperor in case you didn't get the memo.

HEY! Grass noobs! *Grass gets capped immediately after inc call*

Why didn't I call it sooner? I was stunned moron!

*Dies under the stairs in Alderaan Civil War* WHY DIDN'T YOU HEAL ME???

Hahaha!

MOAR MOAR :w_tongue:

Edited by Joesixxpack

guarding the turret like a boss.

hey, an incoming enemy. you're gonna get it... yeah that's what i thought running away like the scared sissy you are... it don't matter, i'm gonna kill you even if i have to cross the entire map.

"Incoming west!"

You're at east, moron.

"2 mid!"

Let's gather up at least 5 teammates and head to mid.

"You guys suck. L2P noobs."

DPS: 25,813 Objectives: 500

"I don't like recruit gear, it's ugly."

/facepalm

Edited by TheronFett

Oh that nice tank bubbled me and he's taunting all these guys off me. That was nice of him. Hey look at that he got his back right up against the door and there's 4 dps headed right for him. Hey I better check the other side l, he's a tank he can handle 4 dps. I better go heal that gunslinger he doesnt have heavy armor. Why is he saying "help west"? Doesn't he know he's a tank? West bomb planted? That's the worst tank ever! L2P n00b!

The best offense is a good defense...Let's all hang out at our endzone killing whoever tries to score.

That guy just scored. Let get him guys! (20 seconds later) There we got him. That will teach him. *rotworms/frog-dogs score* Let's get that guy now too!...

We're losing? Everyone sucks but me. I'm running around trying to get the most kills and and my team can't do anything right. *blame loss on noobs and leave*

When huttball starts we like to run around the acid pool to get the ball instead of one-hop through. Sure it's much slower but you don't lose .02 HP that way.

We might get hurt running out to pass position, so plan to win by lining up behind the ball carrier ::choo chooooo::

Lmao, god damm.

Scenario: Beginning of Civil War. We have the east turret. There's one person who stays to guard it. The other team has just capped mid and west. Teammates start going mid, so I go after them.

Suddenly two "pros" say:

"*** are you doing?! L2P noob. Go back to snow and help him guard it!"

"Yeah where the hell are you going? Sad...and you're a level 49".

Me: "Um, I'm a healer so I'm going to the turret where the big fight is, so that I can, you know...heal people.

Don't know what the hell you want me to do."

Them: " Um, watch the damn node, noob!"

Me: :sul_confused:

Edited by Solarenergy

Scenario: Beginning of Civil War. We have the east turret. There's one person who stays to guard it. The other team has just capped mid and west. Teammates start going mid, so I go after them.

Suddenly two "pros" say:

"*** are you doing?! L2P noob. Go back to snow and help him guard it!"

"Yeah where the hell are you going? Sad...and you're a level 49".

Me: "Um, I'm a healer so I'm going to the turret where the big fight is, so that I can, you know...heal people.

Don't know what the hell you want me to do."

Them: " Um, watch the damn node, noob!"

Me: :sul_confused:

I have had this and said in chat while at node. "Hey. Someone want to watch noden and relieve me? I got heals."

Now I don't bother queuing up as a healer in those sub-50s. if my guild played still, I might.

Well we just capped this node, its just me and this other guy in recruit gear/healer guy. I am sure he can guard well enough solo. I need to pad my stats! *Inc east* *cap* **** that guy is terribad!

I don't ever focus fire with my team, I like everyone to know how uber I am.

Maybe if we just keep pounding the the same first door gate in voidstar, we can finally get it. Oh I see my team doing a quick side swap as the other team just came out of the cloner. I see the reds are trying to follow them! I will ignore the fact they all got awed/flashbanged/mezzed and do a quick AOE attack. I need my stats!