Queue Estimations

Lilurii

I understand there are Queues but please sort out the calculator for the queue estimates.

On my server it said < 45 mins. Which I thought is fine, gives me time to get my son down for his nap then I can play for an hour, woop woop :)

1.5 hours later and i'm not even half way through the queue!!!???

So going by how long it's taken me so far the actual queue estimate should be > 3 hours!

No swtor for me today then lol.

I absolutly love this game, i've played most mmo's that have come out in the last 7 years and this game has the potential to put all the other mmo's to bed.

Good job guys, just please sort out these queues or let us have free transfers to another server.

Edited by Lilurii

yeah agreed, well i'm lvl 33 so starting again isn't really an option.

I wish all people that are below lvl 12 would leave Nightmare Lands and move to another server lol.

I did a race yesterday and I got to lvl 12 on another server quicker than it took my wife to log in on Nightmare lands LOL!!!! (3 hours incase anyone wanted to know how long it took us)

Edited by Lilurii

ive given up on believing the queue estimates on the client now....

as a rule of thumb I generally assume its moving at a rate of 10 ppl a minute, rounded up to the next hundred people and go from there.... mostly it seems to be pretty close and that I'm coming back to the PC with 2 -3 mins to go till i get in.