<Swollen Members> now poaching

skilligan

Not finding <Synergy> with your current guild??! <Don't Panic> and join the <OTHER SIDE> where you will be stuck with <BadCompany>... Join <Swollen Members> and be a part of something BIG.

Find one of us and ask for a group so we can check you out. 50s only, looking to fill out our RWZ team. We are open to defectors from other guilds. Pretty much pure PVP all day every day.

All you 1.5 no sub w/b ers hit me up, I miss u.

Skylene

Edited by skilligan

We aren't running a rated team yet - thats why the post. Not looking for bads - that's why we're vetting ppl. Hit up one of our members in game for a group invite and we'll see what you're about.

My previous post was trying to gauge your level of elitism. While I have a serious attitude when competing, I'm far from having elite skills. Heck, I may never have elite skills. I don't need to be on the guild's A-team, but I do need to be on a rated team for it to be worth my time. The B-team or even C-team is fine as long as these teams actually exist and the team members are making a good faith effort to improve.

I'll whisper someone online and we'll see if I'm a fit for the guild.

Elitism tangent: There is nothing wrong with elitism (IMO). Folks have a right to form guilds that serve their desires (e.g. playing PvP at the highest level). It is a useful label that (when used properly) helps players find guilds and vice versa.