View Single Post

supertimtaf
11.20.2017 , 09:56 AM | #206
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
Sounds like a player problem, not a class problem. Again, they have stated they use internal data for changes, so it is very likely that the average player is playing their toon differently than you are, and changes were made based on class average data. Much more likely that you not fitting the average mold than them just pulling arbitrary numbers out of thin air. They have a job investment on the line if they're not using data that supports their changes.
The main issue we have here is that no one have seen those data numbers.
It's like santa claus for kids you know, the fact that you tell them it exist doesn't exactly mean it's true. Furthermore, I really doubt that if they use their data it is somewhat accurate, especially in PvP. I don't know if you've been playing ranked seriously or not since S8, but I, along others players, did. Assassins weren't exactly the "top class" in ranked. Merc, snipers and mara were, and still are due to the imbalance in DtPS for these spec compared to others. The change will be felt even more for Powertech dps, who was by far the most fragile class in pvp (more than sorcerer, because sorc have at least some defensive ability). They removed one of their main DR buff nonetheless, even though peoples have spent a year complaining about PT being way too fragile.
As a matter of fact, guess who got to keep the 30% DR ? Mercenary. Isn't that strange ? The class as tough as any tank spec in the game got to keep that. Peoples also have been complaining about this big joke that was released on 5.0 with god mercenary. And still it isn't fixed now.

Again, and it's not against you, but until they clearly show us, with real, factual data, that these class (Juggernaut/Powertech/Assassin) where taking too few damage in their dps spec, then I will say that they clearly have no idea on how to balance this game. I'm really sorry for saying this, but we are a year after the initial changes were released. In this entire year, the complaints have never diminished or changed whatsoever. But still, the dev team keep ignoring the issues peoples keep talking about. And we're talking about global feedback, something that every player who knows a bit (not really much) about this game will say. So please, stop talking like this is some "L2P issue", because it isn't, or else that would mean that the entire playerbase of this game has some serious L2P issue, which I seriously doubt.
Eliadil - Darkness Assassin Darth Malgus

Feel free to use my referal link if you liked my help ! Free stuff for you and me !