What planet was the Sith Inq. a slave on?

TheDisgracedOne

Well thats kinda for you to decide to make your own backstory and all prior to the introduction.

Exactly, that's why I'm trying to figure out what planet or planets the Sith Inq. could have been on before to being shipped to Korriban. More specifically, a planet that is under Imperial rule or has Imperial territory on it and has Imperial slaves on it. It's a piece of my backstory that's kinda hard to figure out alone and as someone with only a pretty good grasp on the Star Wars universe, but not a GINORMOUS amount of knowledge of it, I was wondering if I could get some help. :confused: I understand the point is to come up with the story before the intro.

From what i can tell a sith could only have been slave to another sith or another very important figure of the empire.

For my sith, when i discovered the beginning of the story, i decided that his father was killed when he was little and he was taken as a trophy by his father's killer.

For the choice of planet, you can use any empire planet with a sith living on it.

As for why he's been transfered to korriban ... well make it a mistery for now ;)

Edited by Cylnael

From what i can tell a sith could only have been slave to another sith or another very important figure of the empire.

Or the Hutt Cartel or the various other crime syndicates, since underworld dealings usually center around spice/slaves/weapons/tech (in no particular order). If you go that route then the planet you're looking for is Nar Shaddaa. It's entirely plausible that someone enslaved in the underworld could be plucked out by a Sith if said slave showed unusual potential...but it's your backstory, and good luck with it :) I still haven't constructed more than the most basic backstories for about half of my legacy of ten characters.

Edited by thatghost

Yeah, it's sorta up to you. I, like a lot of people, have to explain why my sith pureblood was a slave. I went with the idea that he was born on some backward, middle-of-nowhere planet to a woman who appeared fully human. They assumed he was an alien, or at least a half-alien, and what else do you do with illegitimate aliens on Imperial planets? It wasn't until an offworld administrator arrived, decades later, that they learned what he was. Even when he got to Korriban, he was overshadowed - while he was a sith pureblood, he was also much older and more frail than his rival. He proved that didn't matter.

Exactly, that's why I'm trying to figure out what planet or planets the Sith Inq. could have been on before to being shipped to Korriban. More specifically, a planet that is under Imperial rule or has Imperial territory on it and has Imperial slaves on it. It's a piece of my backstory that's kinda hard to figure out alone and as someone with only a pretty good grasp on the Star Wars universe, but not a GINORMOUS amount of knowledge of it, I was wondering if I could get some help. :confused: I understand the point is to come up with the story before the intro.

Basically, since it's not specified, it's whatever you want it to be. There are only two rather minor tidbits about the SI's life before Korriban ever given, and those are assuming you pick very specific dialogue options (and, in turn, assuming that one isn't an outright lie...which the conversation implies it might be). If you're curious, the two points are:

-The Inquisitor wanted to be a starship pilot as a child (from a conversation with Ashara).

-The Inquisitor was made a slave as punishment for the crime of murdering an Imperial official (from a conversation with Andronikos...comes right after calling him in a lie about his own past, though, so there's implication it's just BS. I like to consider it "official" for my Inquisitor's story, though).

Beyond that, there's nothing to fit it to, so if you want to be a slave from some major Imperial hub, you can be. If you'd prefer being from somewhere out in Hutt space, that'd probably work too. Born in slavery? Placed there at some later point? All kind of up to you to decide, as the game never specifies in detail.

Sith Inquisitor's revealed bits and pieces make it a little hard to variate, imo.

At first I intended to make mine one of the sons of the Legacy origin who was captured by the Empire and sold into slavery.

But later the

Lord Kallig bloodline kinda throws a wrench into that. And while I don't remember the exact wording, I believe the Inquisitor has an option to say "But I'm a slave" to Kallig's ghost, and Kallig replies that that is his failure, that since his death his bloodline has been reduced to slaves since.

I did not see the one scene pertaining to accusing the Inquisitor of shooting an Imperial officer yet though.

Sith Inquisitor's revealed bits and pieces make it a little hard to variate, imo.

At first I intended to make mine one of the sons of the Legacy origin who was captured by the Empire and sold into slavery.

But later the

Lord Kallig bloodline kinda throws a wrench into that. And while I don't remember the exact wording, I believe the Inquisitor has an option to say "But I'm a slave" to Kallig's ghost, and Kallig replies that that is his failure, that since his death his bloodline has been reduced to slaves since.

I did not see the one scene pertaining to accusing the Inquisitor of shooting an Imperial officer yet though.

I think this is pretty close to the back story. I could see it being one of his enemies that enslave your bloodline. Obviously as a slave you weren't exaclty quiet and submissive, allowing someone to pick up on your force sensitivity and have you shipped off to Korriban.

As for what planet where you on. I think it's likely you were on DK there seems to be the largest concentration of slaves there.

Or the Hutt Cartel or the various other crime syndicates, since underworld dealings usually center around spice/slaves/weapons/tech (in no particular order).

Agreed--even if it's a Hutt-controlled world, there's still plenty of possibilities for slaves belonging to Imperials stationed there. Quesh seems like another possibility to me. All the NPCs there seem pretty miserable to me, and I'll bet they'd go to some pretty far lengths for luxuries. (Not that owning a slave is an extreme action in this galaxy. I'm thinking of someone without a lot of money/power purchasing a slave--that person would be less likely to be able to hide/otherwise hang onto the slave when the slave's force sensitivity is discovered.)