space missions

not sure if anyone even does these anymore

try to run at least 1 of these per day with at least 1 character, sometimes more, am about 5k'ish away from legendary

anyway, did not do one wed, and today picked up kanz minefield

question is for anyone that's done them since last patch, does it seem like they beefed them up to anyone else?

have only tried kanz so far, but I've noticed the trash ships take more than 1 or 2 bolts to kill, can barely kill the minelayer, the rest of it also seems beefed rather noticeably

guess I will have to try the others to see if any different, but that one for sure in my opinion seems to have been boosted

have done all of them hundreds of times if anyone thinks I dont have full ship upgrades or not experienced

I noticed this on New Cov Ice Field. I've literally done these missions dozens of times, but I must have spent 3 hours trying to beat it. All max level ship gear too. No matter what I did I couldn't take out the satellite hard point. I wasn't even seeing a health bar on it.

THANK YOU FOR SAYING THIS!!

I've been wondering it myself - I used to burn through these missions while waiting in the dps HM queue, I spent over an hour on JUST New Cov minefield - I as like ***!

found nothing in the last 10 patch notes, so its almost like damage is bugged or something...idk what to think here and I don't know how to report to devs or anything, but man this was bad - if its this tough, space missions should become H2's instead, cause I swear that satellite hard point is inpenetrable...