Ven Zallow Down, or.....

Auntesther

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sup fellow Ven Zallows!

Is this a 5 minute restart thing or should I make lunch?

We are currently investigating issues that have caused the Ven Zallow server to become unavailable. There is no current ETA at this time. Please check this thread or the official SWTOR Twitter page for more information and updates. To check the status of your server, visit the Server Status page.

Lawl It changed from a restart to unknown issue with no ETA. I wouldn't hold my breath on it coming back soon

Right in the middle of a flashpoint ><

Same here m8.

Of course, if you werent in a flashpoint, one has to wonder, if the server would have crashed at all. Kinda like telephones. You KNOW if you dont bring it with you, it's gonna ring. When you do bring it with you, of course, it wont.

So thanks Faux!! thanks alot!!

Same here m8.

Of course, if you werent in a flashpoint, one has to wonder, if the server would have crashed at all. Kinda like telephones. You KNOW if you dont bring it with you, it's gonna ring. When you do bring it with you, of course, it wont.

So thanks Faux!! thanks alot!!

Right you are, Sir. If the phone shall ring in the forest, will anyone hear it; or will an annoyed tree just collapse onto it to put them both out of their miseries...

Oh the mysteries of the universe.

Hey everyone,

I've posted a sticky here with the current status. Please keep an eye on that thread for updates.

Could you please provide us with some specific information regarding what you are doing to resolve this issue and get the server back up?

Can we possibly get the server up some time soon? Maybe an explanation as to why it went down? Thanks...

Bioware should provide us with the following information:

A: What caused the server to go down?

B: what steps, in detail, they are taking to bring the server back up.

C: What the resolution was