a star wars live action tv show in the works

mariosmith

I really hope that they develop all-new characters for this, and bring the focus to creating new and amazing worlds and identities, rather than re-hashing old and tiresome legends.

Failing that, make it about a teenaged Lando, so we can get some decent dialog rather than some grunting sociopath.

I really hope that they develop all-new characters for this, and bring the focus to creating new and amazing worlds and identities, rather than re-hashing old and tiresome legends.

Failing that, make it about a teenaged Lando, so we can get some decent dialog rather than some grunting sociopath.

Too late Boba Fett is gonna be in it. (If I remember correctly.)

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I really hope you aren't going to set your all up for disappointment for the fourth time in a row. =p

Knowing Lucas he'll butt into all the creative processes despite just being executive producer,just like with Indiana Jones IV, and look how that turned out. I think it's more sensible to keep your expectations low. That way if the show ends up being anything above rubbish then you can be pleasantly surprised, sure beats being disappointed yet again.