Cargo Bay Request

NightHawke

I would use the search function, but as it turns out I cannot get it to work anymore, let alone search what posts I made.

Please allow for autostacking when moving crafting material/stims from your inventory to the cargo bay and vice versa. Having well over 2,000 items and 30 different items just from crafting materials makes it difficult to conserve space in the cargo bay.

Thank you.

On the subject of cargo bays, I'd love to be able to send a companion on a 1-minute "cargo run" similar to the existing "trash run", either automatically transferring all crafting materials to the cargo bay, or letting me highlight the items for transfer in my inventory.

On the subject of cargo bays, I'd love to be able to send a companion on a 1-minute "cargo run" similar to the existing "trash run", either automatically transferring all crafting materials to the cargo bay, or letting me highlight the items for transfer in my inventory.

Would love this like crazy, waste a lot of time just running back, unload and right back +++++