Jedi vs Adeptus Astartes (space marines)

malevolunze

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, to be honest, I doubt Force Choke would even work on their necks, about 4ft thick? LOL.

Like a bull.

Seriously, three lungs and a body that uses oxygen so efficiently its almost stupid. I'd love to see a Sith try to Force Choke a Space Marine. They would probably get bored and just go home.

That isn't even getting into the life support systems that their armor has.

Edited by Aximand

Lol, to be honest, I doubt Force Choke would even work on their necks, about 4ft thick? LOL.

The force can do pretty much anything remember.

But anyway this thread didn't need to be nerco'ed, its obvious what side so enough just let it be gone. Don't know why it was brought back up in the first place.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

1. I am still waiting for evidence that says the Force can do anything.

2. This battle is not the Force VS a Space Marine. It is a Jedi VS a Space Marine.

1. Well when someone can rip open the space time continuum, drain life from billions of people and can pretty much kill anyone without a weapon I would assume it could do pretty much anything.

2. Yes I know this, BUT THIS THREAD IS OLD!

3. This is already one sided from the looks of it, this is why VS threads like these are pretty stupid. They are one sided and compare TWO COMPLETELY different universes. This doesn't need to be discussed, because it can't go anywhere because its already been decided....why someone brought this thread back which is months old I have no idea.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

1. Well when someone can rip open the space time continuum, drain life from billions of people and can pretty much kill anyone without a weapon I would assume it could do pretty much anything."

I don't see anything omnipotent about that.

By that logic, plenty of 40k characters can "do pretty much anything" as well.

A lightsaber can cut through Power Armor. If a Flayed One (Necron with claws) or a Hormagaunt (Tyranid) can do it, a lightsaber can easily.

A Space Marine would win in most cases. Bolter Rounds explode on impact, one hitting a lightsaber blade would injure a Jedi or disorient them at least.

If a Jedi is to win, they would need to get in close and swing, or use a quick Force Push/Pull to disarm or knock over the Space Marine.