Any Flurry players?

PunkROC

Hey all,

I am looking to move away from Begeren Colony to a more populated server and I am having trouble deciding where to go. I'm republic although I will be leveling new toons on both sides on the new server. I would like to go to a place where there are fairly low queue times for PvP all day (or close to it) and if anything, it would be awesome if I could find some old SWG players from Flurry.

My old toon's name was Bopac Graf. I mainly was a LSJ. Swapped back and forth between Imp and Reb during my time. I ended up in Friends of WOK at the end of the game. Although I played with a lot of guilds. Would be great to hear from some old friends if anyone is still around.

Aside from that, anyone have any server info? Would love a low down on server info.

Edited by PunkROC
Changed title

This guy. Kirorx was my sullustan LSJ on flurry. Was in IAD and in ACT there, like you I flipped from one side to the other...but only once. Sullustans can't wear a lot of the faction stuff for imps and I wanted to complete both rebel and imp theme parks.

I'm on ebon hawk now, was pretty big into pvp but latley been doing alot of PvE stuff. I think a lot of flurrians went to Prophecy if the five

Seemed like people spread out all over the place when SWG closed and this game started. I heard similar things about Pot5, but I thought that was mostly the Imp guilds. Tux, I remember you. If that is the Tux I am thinking of. Mando? If so, good times.