Karagga no longer drops t3 mainhand.

All he drops now is speeder + 2 t2 chests..

GG bioware, you can't seem to release a single *********** patch without further demolishing your own endgame..

I've seen indie games with less worthless developers.

our guild did nightmare karagga three nights ago, and he dropped my jedi sage mainhand, as well as our commandos mainhand, both rakata, you can see the fight here

why lie on a forum, when you probably did one run and it didn't drop.

Yea, he probably doesn't. I had an EV HM run the other night that only dropped a schematic and some of the non-set pieces off every boss but Gharj. Didn't report it as a bug though because all the expected loot drops are chance. You aren't guaranteed specific pieces of loot off any boss, but all bosses have a chance to drop tier pieces. So if a boss doesn't drop what's expected, you had crappy dice that kill, better luck next time.

I wish I was trolling

Did him only a few hours after patch, and all we got was speeder and 2x t2 chests and a 25 armoring.

And no I did not take a screenshot off it

You can always hope its a one time occurance.. but I highly doubt it.

I realise my title is some what misleading, and should've been "Karagga now bugs out and does not drop the t3 mainhands".

Either way gg bioware on breaking yet another boss.

possibly running a second raid on my other char later tonight this being 16 man, will see then if its a random occurance.

And if it does happen again I promise ill take ss ;)

Edit: Stem.. Really you did him before patch and got the mainhand... though my title was less then perfect, I think i still made it clear that it was TODAYS patch that broke it.

Edited by Munx

I wish I was trolling

Did him only a few hours after patch, and all we got was speeder and 2x t2 chests and a 25 armoring.

I realise my title is some what misleading, and should've been "Karagga now bugs out and does not drop the t3 mainhands".

possibly running a second raid on my other char later tonight this being 16 man, will see then if its a random occurance.

Edit: Stem.. Really you did him before patch and got the mainhand... though my title was less then perfect, I think i still made it clear that it was TODAYS patch that broke it.

How do you know todays patch broke a loot table? I swear people LOOOOVE to blame BioWare for RNG rolls not favoring them.

You aren't guaranteed anything dropping. Not sure where you saw the neon sign over Karagga saying "I 100% drop Rakata Weapons, Regardless of my difficulty"

I wish I was trolling

Question though. Did you run it with Master Looter or "Free For All"?

I know last night at 11pm CST Karagga dropped 2 Rakata main hands(one Knight but no Knight on so I won random greed). Cause both are sitting in my inventory waiting for the patch to see if they fixed them or not.

Edited by Rejectoo

We usually use round robin to avoid bugs etc + get alien cubes.

and we have done him several times before, and never seen this bug before todays patch

wouldnt be suprised if the bug is somehow related to the t2 chests they so kindly added -_-

We usually use round robin to avoid bugs etc + get alien cubes.

and we have done him several times before, and never seen this bug before todays patch

wouldnt be suprised if the bug is somehow related to the t2 chests they so kindly added -_-

If the bug is true you made some Troopers in my guild very very sad campers. All 3 of them wanted the guns last night and he dropped Knight and Councilor weapons.

Maybe it isn't a bug and they decided only one boss should drop the main head weapon, that being hard mode Soa. I could be wrong but just saying, it may be intentional.

SoA dosnt work like that.

Nightmare SoA only drops t2 weapons.

Karagga is ment to drop the weapons, but yeah it bugs, and it seems to be often judging by the poster above me.

Sorry, Random Loot Table does not equal Bug. Please stop trying to blame bad luck on the system. RNG is a cruel beast sometimes. The loot tables may be poorly populated (why does Tionese gear drop in hardmode EV?), but it IS on the loot table, so random being random, sometimes what you expect doesn't show up. Not a bug, just poorly populated loot table and RNG. Edited by Natarii

Im sure thats why certain guilds have gotten theyr EV reseted when SoA didnt drop chests?

Its a RNG BUG.

Bosses are obviously intended to drop t3 loot, especially in nightmare, when they don't it is clearly a bug.

Karagga dropped 2 Rakata Tokens for Main hand weapons just about an hour ago for us.

Simply use free for all loot and every boss drops 2 Rakata and 2 Columi/Exotech plus schematics and crafting materials (on nightmare mode). We did 9/10 (except Soa) on 8 men Nightmare mode today and every boss gave us 2 Rakata Tokens.

Karagga dropped 2 Rakata Tokens for Main hand weapons just about an hour ago for us.

Simply use free for all loot and every boss drops 2 Rakata and 2 Columi/Exotech plus schematics and crafting materials (on nightmare mode). We did 9/10 (except Soa) on 8 men Nightmare mode today and every boss gave us 2 Rakata Tokens.

So surprising more guilds don't just use FFA.

Glad to hear it confirmed that is just random bad luck.

still a quite annoying bug to get on t3 weapons,especially now that theyr fixed finally after 2 months.

Glad to hear it confirmed that is just random bad luck.

still a quite annoying bug to get on t3 weapons,especially now that theyr fixed finally after 2 months.

First sentence = "Yeah I guess it was just random bad luck."

Second sentence = "This stupid bug is causing a piece not to drop!"

Not sure if trolling or just dumb.