Top 5 PvP Guilds on Shadowlands

RyanReagan

I'm really getting disheartened by the 2.0 changes for mandos so far. Electro net is ok, but the cooldown is too long. Hold The Line is great, but even better on PTs/VGs, and it feels like some of the other classes just pulled further ahead than us.

This is not a miracle fix patch. Except maybe for sage healers. Wow.

Bioware should add a new feature for 2.0: All Commandos can change advanced class to Vanguard.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just glad that the GM's have removed a post made on this thread directed specifically at me whilst I was away on holiday that was basically slander, and for which I quickly wrote to the GM's about ready to sue them and the idiot who blatantly was trying to incite trouble and for which I can assure you very much I would have taken some quite nasty legal actions to have dealt with that specific idiot personally, costly for him, not so for me.

Making slanderous comments and basically spreading rumors about anyone even over the computer, especially slanderous comments, is a really, really bad idea against someone like me who will go for that individual. Just because you are in the USA and I am in the UK, does not mean you are immune to me dispatching anyone slandering my name and to spread what is basically unsubstantiated rumors, that is truly dangerous and I advice anyone against playing those kind of games, GAME OR NOT, regardless of who you are, and whether you think your computer allows you immunity against anyone in fact, not just me. The GM's obviously sore sense in my threat and removed that comment, and that I respect very much and I thank them for.

A bit of banter is fine, slander however, can be most costly to the person who has done the slandering for those in the know how, and those with the readies, it really is never a good idea to annoy those type of individuals, because they do genuinely have a thing about getting even, regardless of how much it costs to get even. So beware in the future of what you people say about someone, there are laws in place to deal with such comments, and they are far, far reaching throughout the entire planet.

You will however, be pleased to know, that I am moving on from TOR, to keep my sanity and I simply do not have the time to play anymore. Having just got back recently from my holiday, logic says to me, to play a game that I dislike because of the people that populate the game mainly, makes no sense at all to stick around anymore.

TOR is not a bad game, I will not miss it though, and I wish you all the best of luck, even the Snake, Kyarra who I would just love her to try EVE Online, but of course EVE would require a certain amount of strategic and utter ruthless mindset to play such a game, so unfortunately I shall never see Kyarra or the majority of you in such a game, plus I would have much fun in allocating an entire fleet from the alliance to crush your every move of course, could be another reason the majority of you dare not try it :p. But in all honesty and more seriously, TOR game is right up your street, I respect that, the RP and more serious gamer such as myself really is not suited to TOR. TOR seems to be ideal for a younger audience that do not require to think to much about a game, and good on them.

Long live TOR, and good luck to you all.

Regards

FatEdd signing out.

We love you Fatedd.

Yeah there are Vanguards/PTs putting out 3k dps on Ops dummies on the PTS. Not sure how long that's gonna last though.

Still, if we're just going off parses, even on live vanguards/PTs look competitive. And if we're going off PvP, there are some PTs that just blow me out of the water - Boris makes my damage output look weaksauce.

Edited by Jherad

Yeah there are Vanguards/PTs putting out 3k dps on Ops dummies on the PTS. Not sure how long that's gonna last though.

Still, if we're just going off parses, even on live vanguards/PTs look competitive. And if we're going off PvP, there are some PTs that just blow me out of the water - Boris makes my damage output look weaksauce.

Finally someone who has a clue.

:)

Thank you for clarifying what I've been saying.

• 1 month later...

"""too lazy or not good enough for any other guilds?

Griswald of The Gray Order/ AKA REVENGEANCE/ AKA Lil' BURSTY

The Dingus Legacy

Located at The Shadowlands

Email me if you want a pizza roll """

LMAO

The Grey Order talking about my guild. Honestly I can't remeber the last time one of my premades didn't faceroll your pathetic little guild. Go get some new members then come back and talk crap about my guild.

The Dingus Legacy

LMAO

The Grey Order talking about my guild. Honestly I can't remeber the last time one of my premades didn't faceroll your pathetic little guild. Go get some new members then come back and talk crap about my guild.

^^^Doesnt know how to use the quote button

I won't say any names, first because I don't want to offend, second because...although I don't want to offend, I want to spread some fire on this topic lol. But seriously, all I have to say is: this server is SO FULL of delusional guilds /guild members.

I won't say any names, first because I don't want to offend, second because...although I don't want to offend, I want to spread some fire on this topic lol. But seriously, all I have to say is: this server is SO FULL of delusional guilds /guild members.

Olol, just like in the real world.

I define pro

The Dingus Legacy

LMAO

talk about being delusional ahahahahahahahahahah

ahahahahahahah

( he doesnt realize when his guild gets carried by pugs)

Edited by bigheadbrandon

I'm hardly delusional. Your just ignorant. We are not a pure pvp guild, half our members do pve. Our guild is a social guild. We have a very active mumble. We can put a ranked team together within 15 mins at almost any time. The problem is we don't have the depth that a pure pvp guild would have and therefore we can't match up with the top pvp guilds. However, that doesn't mean were resigned to mediocrity. We are actively pushing all our members to get some rated experience even if it means getting stomped over and over till they get better. The more experienced members are helping the less experienced. I'm not sure why you felt the need to dump on my guild, completely unprovoked. I'm pretty sure our guild is in good shape and we have quality people. So to assume that people are looking to bail out, when we have an awesome guild is in fact ignorant.

I'm hardly delusional. Your just ignorant. We are not a pure pvp guild, half our members do pve. Our guild is a social guild. We have a very active mumble. We can put a ranked team together within 15 mins at almost any time. The problem is we don't have the depth that a pure pvp guild would have and therefore we can't match up with the top pvp guilds. However, that doesn't mean were resigned to mediocrity. We are actively pushing all our members to get some rated experience even if it means getting stomped over and over till they get better. The more experienced members are helping the less experienced. I'm not sure why you felt the need to dump on my guild, completely unprovoked. I'm pretty sure our guild is in good shape and we have quality people. So to assume that people are looking to bail out, when we have an awesome guild is in fact ignorant.

We all know that TGO is the pvp guild on pub side. It's the only thing they ever do.

To be honest I don't exactly see how He attacked your guild unprovoked, he was simply just doing his job on the forums and you directly attacked him. Abit rude if you ask me