Give the Gift of STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™

CourtneyWoods

B) Give up trying SO HARD to play on the server that is FULL. Try an empty one.

Your really don't have a clue what the hell you're talking about - do you?

Most of the people on full servers were put there by BioWare - and now after leveling characters and beginning to form server identities they're being told to re-roll there by the very same company due to something they started.

And their complaining is unfounded because...?

To BW: Looks like the people have spoken.

Yeah... My wife bought it for me for Christmas, but of course, I didn't know. I went ahead and bought it digital download. Man, was she, um... exceptionally angry... when she saw me playing it!

Lesson learned: Either don't buy games for someone fully capable of buying them himself. OR... Don't get married if you are a gamer! =P

Yeah... My wife bought it for me for Christmas, but of course, I didn't know. I went ahead and bought it digital download. Man, was she, um... exceptionally angry... when she saw me playing it!

Lesson learned: Either don't buy games for someone fully capable of buying them himself. OR... Don't get married if you are a gamer! =P

Or marry a gamer.

My wife and I have wish lists on several different stores that saves a lot of getting the wrong gift or re-buying.

• 1 month later...

I wouldn't recommend this broken travesty of a game to someone I didn't like, much less my friends.

I play because I'm severely injured and stuck in workers compensation hell with a lot of free time.

If you want people to play, fix your game. Take some time to read some of your customers threads if you can't figure out what's screwed up.

No offense, your devs tried, but failed by spending too much time doing voiceacting and too much time making the Imperials a better faction (in some cases, including aesthetics and slow abilities for the Republics like project and any scattergun ability).

I wouldn't recommend this broken travesty of a game to someone I didn't like, much less my friends.

I play because I'm severely injured and stuck in workers compensation hell with a lot of free time.

If you want people to play, fix your game. Take some time to read some of your customers threads if you can't figure out what's screwed up.

No offense, your devs tried, but failed by spending too much time doing voiceacting and too much time making the Imperials a better faction (in some cases, including aesthetics and slow abilities for the Republics like project and any scattergun ability).

then why are you here?

Did you read the post or did you just type a reply blindly and ignorantly after the first sentence?

Because the second sentence stated is pretty darn clearly.

What does you being severely injured have to do with you playing a game you so obviously hate?

Play something else.

Did you read the post or did you just type a reply blindly and ignorantly after the first sentence?

Because the second sentence stated is pretty darn clearly.

interesting... im unemployed and doing nothing all day long and i still dont play WoW, Rift, MW3 or any other game I DONT LIKE.

so how about you dont play SW:TOR if you dont like it?

interesting... im unemployed and doing nothing all day long and i still dont play WoW, Rift, MW3 or any other game I DONT LIKE.

so how about you dont play SW:TOR if you dont like it?

Soon as my 3 month sub runs out I probably won't be.

In the meantime, at least it keeps my mind off the injuries.