Last boss in False Emperor Hardmode.

So we are just killing him he gets to about 100k then does Ulimited Power and we all Die.. we all take 40k dmg .. First time this has ever happened to me cleared this place several times.

Does my group just have bad dps and its a Non-enrage Timer or are we doing somthing wrong.

This is hardmode by the way.

You're a healer?

Then your team either has no experience with this mission (which is likely double-bad for them) or didn't coordinate knockbacks properly.

There's no doubt that HM FE is an unforgiving encounter with the endboss. Should you fail, there is no second chance since he typically enrages at this point. You need two knock backs, one to knock him down and the other to throw him off. It's actually pretty simple. The trick comes from positioning at the right time, if you aren't careful he will push you off into the pit.

Edited by tXHereticXt

The knockback gimmik at the end of this fight is a bad design choice. I've done HM FE around 7 times now and with my normal group we have two knockbacks and we got him every time. Today our mercenary wasn't on so we replaced him with a sniper and we couldn't beat the encounter due to not having two knockbacks...

Our tank Jugg's knockback is on a 1 min cooldown. On one attempt we had him use it immediately then I just healed us through the damage for 1 min until his knockback was back up. That didn't work as well.

This absolutely needs to change. I suggest that once a knockback has occured, and the debuff is applied, that ANY ability that has a "knockback" type effect will work. Especially all the ones that say "If the primary target is standard or weak, it is knocked down by the blast."

Edited by KwwB

The knockback gimmik at the end of this fight is a bad design choice. I've done HM FE around 7 times now and with my normal group we have two knockbacks and we got him every time. Today our mercenary wasn't on so we replaced him with a sniper and we couldn't beat the encounter due to not having two knockbacks...

Our tank Jugg's knockback is on a 1 min cooldown. On one attempt we had him use it immediately then I just healed us through the damage for 1 min until his knockback was back up. That didn't work as well.

This absolutely needs to change. I suggest that once a knockback has occured, and the debuff is applied, that ANY ability that has a "knockback" type effect will work. Especially all the ones that say "If the primary target is standard or weak, it is knocked down by the blast."

The OP is about Unlimited Power which is an interruptable ability that one-shots anyone within range. It has nothing to do with the knockback mechanic at the end of the fight. There is already a rather lengthy thread about that mechanic near the top of the forum. Your post would probably get more attention there.