Can I get some pants?

-Streven-

Is there any sage gear for a level 15 that has pants I stead of skirts? Just wondering. Also, once you get moddable gear do you lose anything if you keep it and just keep adding new mods? Is there a base stat on it that later gear has higher stats for?

Is there any sage gear for a level 15 that has pants I stead of skirts? Just wondering. Also, once you get moddable gear do you lose anything if you keep it and just keep adding new mods? Is there a base stat on it that later gear has higher stats for?

Yes moddable gears keep on getting better with installment of better mods /armoring /enhancements /hilt /barrel. I think all (nearly all?) moddable gears have the same base stats so the difference between moddable gears is in appearance. :D

As mentioned before, the Social Vendor on Coruscant sells the "Formal" set. All the pieces are empty shells and can be modded fully. The "Formal" set requires Social 1 to equip (a few runs of Esseles or Hammer Station with the Group Finder). They are however "male only" so if your Sage is female this won't work.

For female characters, there is the Balmorra "Social Set" called "Balmorra Resistance". It also has a pair of trousers. These are "unisex" and require Social 2 (also pretty easy to get). As Republic you would only normally go to Balmorra much later as party of your story. However, once you have your ship you can travel there at any time and the Social Vendor is in the Cantina of where you land on the planet. So easy to get. NOTE: The trousers from the "Balmorra Resistance" set might not color match too well with the chest piece you are using.

Finally, in terms of easy to acquire trousers for Sages, you have the 2 trousers that can be purchased from the Alderaan Equipment Commendations vendor. They are the "Enshrouding Force Legwraps" and the "Muse Lower Robe" (don't be fooled by the names, they are trousers) and they cost 12 commendations and require level 29 (if you go the commendations vendors on the fleet you can preview them). Both of these trousers will sometimes crop up on the GTN in their [Prototype] ("purple" quality) variation and in this case they require level 28 to equip (HOWEVER they are normally VERY expensive on the GTN).

Good luck!

Spent a few hours browsing the GTM last night, there are quite a few pants. I can't remember what I decided on, this is for my Shadow anyway, but they are clean looking pants, a couple of small pockets on the hiney, nice and snug and look fantastic with the clean snug top she wears.

There are quite a few pants on the GTM, but as stated, you can buy some of those from social vendors. I am constantly ctrl left clicking everything.

It burns me badly because in Beta I found some blue robes that looked just like Visas', even had the sleek hooded appearance, and of course they were fully moddable, but alas, this was changed and I only want moddable gear because I like to actually play my characters. Now the inquisitors get some nice sleek robes but we get bulky, block your peripheral vision, robes.