Missing HP

Slamuel

Hi guys. Today, I logged into Balmorra, but noticed on the first screen my hood was gone. Then, after I buy some final mods and put them in, I notice my hp is down. Yesterday, it was at 8,350, but now it is at 8,100. I checked everything, and the updated mods are all in, and I did not accidentally take stuff out. And, the hood is gone. Though, my headgear is there. wth?

Just over 2.5% difference... the Trooper class buff gives an extra 5% health, and with the endurance lift (plus the attendant increase in HP), that might account for the difference, if the buff ran out just before you logged last night.

Other than that, there used to be a bug where stats on Companion equipment were not applied properly until the equimpent was removed from the gear slot and re-added. I am not suggesting that same problem has arisen, but unequipping all of your gear and doing a semi-naked dance around the Fleet cantina might give everyone a laugh... and then re-equipping the gear might change your HP value.

depending on the mods you've replaced, you may have swapped around "tanking" mods for "dps" mods.

Depending on the planet, the mod commendation vendors will sell either "tanking" mods or "dps" mods but never both (or they will sell a lower version). Also some missions will give you the choice of "tanking" or "dps" mods, so if you overwrote a "tanking" mod with a higher level "dps" mod, it is possible that your endurance went down.

This, or you have a broken piece of equipment that you need to repair...

Check your armor, that lowers you overall hp if damaged. Fixing it should bring your hp back to speed, unless you've changed your mods from strength (which adds to hp) to aim (which increases your dps, but lowers hp when compared to strength).

Guys, I am sure I have the right mods, and there were no buffs. Also, should have been even more than 8300, since I put in superior mods. I will try unequipping all my gear, then putting it back on. thanks to all posters.