Help with using Mouse for Strafe left and right

Dragongit

Help with Keybinding.

Yay, finally got into the game! still can't decide what character I want. Anyway, I'm having trouble getting my Razor Death Adder to accept the input of the side mouse buttons to strafe left and right. In most MMOs I try to use Mouse for all movement, there is no backpeddling for me. IS there a way I'm not understanding to get this function to work?

What buttons are you trying to bind to left and right strafe is it the two on the side if so I think they are mouse 4 and mouse 5 you should just be able to select them in the key binds and click the button after selecting what you want to bind.

I know on my mouse razer naga I have a switch on the bottom not sure if death adder is the same and if set on the wrong switch the buttons all do something different.

I'm not sure if perhaps something isn't up to date with the driver, but when I selected the function to be changed and pressed the mouse 4 button, nothing happened. Just endless clicking. I can still do it in WoW, no problem. It's just a handy feature so I can move souly with my mouse.