Operative Nerfing

NeroCZK

Well hello everybody !

I am just curoius how much nerf is comming for operative.

Rightnow concealment OPs are just trash in pvp (50+).

OP is class what is supposed to assassinate everyone in 1vs1 when attacks first i think. but now :D lol i just cant stand it :D

Attack as first from stealth stun lock for 7.5sec and you are able to put down about 40% of light armored target only ? its rly funny btw.

I am not talking about some BOOST or something like that. Balance team just failed a little.

For example Assassins Maul dont have cd and its more powerfull than backstab but no backsteb have 12 sec CD ... its nearly imposible to maintain close range combat with OP with these cooldowns on everything.

Someone says use Lethality tree but well. Its not effective on Operative bcs OP need close range engage to make Tactical Advantage for use Cull....

I just think Bioware Balance team may do some reviews of theyr mistakes in balance.

(About HALF OF YEAR noone cares about 8k smashes but ops are nerfed still and still.....)

They were nerfed quite a bit in earlier patches (check back 1.1 -1.2 patches if you want to see what they were), nothing significant has happened in a long time though, nor do I expect any nerfs to come any time soon. When the new abilities come out, who knows where everyone will stand. Edited by chuixupu

• 3 weeks later...

For example Assassins Maul dont have cd and its more powerfull than backstab but no backsteb have 12 sec CD

Maul consumes 50% of an assassins energy if duplicity isnt active so its not really something they can freecast :p

Not going to disagree that assassins are > than operatives tho for guarding and playing as a "rogue" class

not going to say i miss the days of 9k operative hits as a healer !

lethality is a pressure spec not a burst spec, I have played in a RWZ where an scoundrel put out 1.6million dmg so its fair to say its not a gimp spec if played correctly

http://i.imgur.com/LT1hk.jpg

Edited by dego-harmonium