Welcome the famous "Bradleey" to JC!

klonkimo

I meant for ease of 1v1's not wins in general :p There were some horribly mismatched fights I did and got out with 98-100% health

I know you like to take shots at US for superqueuing, and since i saw you right there continuing your roast, i just thought i should bring that up

@PJ, if I felt we had enough good players in HS for a superqueue to matter i would encourage it at this point.

Edited by ace_boogie

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So. Much. Hate. I find it funny everyone hates Unicorn Stampede. It's a guild full of fun people to hang out with and just pvp. So they talk some **** and troll people to death....but it's a game. Isn't that the point of a game?

And as for Vagisil (Vasyel or w.e) You play one of the easiest class to solo people. You play a spec where you stun lock people to less than half hp. I don't really see how that's very hard to solo people.

Anyways, most people in Unicorns just play casual now and don't really care. 90% of pugs on imp side are bad and are lucky to break 100k damage in long warzone.

Edited by HazardousPulse

So. Much. Hate. I find it funny everyone hates Unicorn Stampede. It's a guild full of fun people to hang out with and just pvp. So they talk some **** and troll people to death....but it's a game. Isn't that the point of a game?

And as for Vagisil (Vasyel or w.e) You play one of the easiest class to solo people. You play a spec where you stun lock people to less than half hp. I don't really see how that's very hard to solo people.

Anyways, most people in Unicorns just play casual now and don't really care. 90% of pugs on imp side are bad and are lucky to break 100k damage in long warzone.

Silly nameless guy, of course I can solo people, I was talking about fighting specs that can actually give Scrapper a run for their money :rolleyes: Even after getting the 11k health pot, a US deception sin (which should beat a scrapper any day, just tooo many defensive cds) managed to bring me down a whole 2%. That's just not using abilities :p Also, I 2v1'd a US smash marauder (which fares the best as far as marauders go) and a pug arsenal merc without losing any hp. It's saddening :/ See you, random guy!

And toth, I've gone into wz's before on a shadow without even buying stealth or a double bladed lightsaber :p

They also q dodge us and farm ranked comms with 2 teams. This after challenging us to ranked for their 1 game monthy appearence. For that and many other reasons , they easily have some of the most classless pvpers in fheir guild on the server.

Edited by EnzoForMe

They also q dodge us and farm ranked comms with 2 teams. This after challenging us to ranked for their 1 game monthy appearence. For that and many other reasons , they are easily the most classless pvp guild on the server.

From my knowledge Caprica the only unicorn stampede ranked team that wanted to face you guys was mine and we have broken up atm. The other ranked teams said they have faced you but they cannot win, now their was one day which I am assuming you are referring to that no other guild was qued and they were facing each other for fun and to get better. You guys then received knowledge that unicorn stampede was queing and qued up. They did not want to face you, I do not understand how a casual ranked team que dodging you one night is making you salty. But, hey get them free ranked comms I guess?

From my knowledge Caprica the only unicorn stampede ranked team that wanted to face you guys was mine and we have broken up atm. The other ranked teams said they have faced you but they cannot win, now their was one day which I am assuming you are referring to that no other guild was qued and they were facing each other for fun and to get better. You guys then received knowledge that unicorn stampede was queing and qued up. They did not want to face you, I do not understand how a casual ranked team que dodging you one night is making you salty. But, hey get them free ranked comms I guess?

This is not what I was referring to. At all. Uncensored will always let less experienced teams get some games against each other. I'm talking about a certain individual who challenges us to ranked, loses a huttball in 3 minutes, then cries in /imp pvp for 15 mins before logging. It's happened more than once, and considering I've never seen you in a wz, ranked or otherwise (no offense meant, I simply haven't), I can say confidently that it wasn't your team. This was both with a full Uncensored and a LD/Unc coalition.

Edited by EnzoForMe

This is not what I was referring to. At all. Uncensored will always let less experienced teams get some games against each other. I'm talking about a certain individual who challenges us to ranked, loses a huttball in 3 minutes, then cries in /imp pvp for 15 mins before logging. It's happened more than once, and considering I've never seen you in a wz, ranked or otherwise (no offense meant, I simply haven't), I can say confidently that it wasn't your team. This was both with a full Uncensored and a LD/Unc coalition.

Me and Toth formed a moderately sucessful ranked team that ran 1/2 times a week for 3 hours a time between 7/10 EST on wednesdays and fridays. We did not queue dodge once in all these games and probably won around 60-70% of our games.

We played a full uncensored group once with our team at full strength to which it was a close CW 0-10 and then played you guys maybe another 3 or 4 times over the space of a month. granted we had to substitute alot of people in our team compared to our preselected main team at the time and lost the remaining games against you guys rather decisively.

We queued consistently, sometimes being in the queue for an hour or more without a pop. I've seen you in regulars on your Gunslinger but for the whole 1/2 months we were queuing frequently with me and Toths team I don't remember seeing you in an Uncensored group.

If you have an issue with a member in our guild crying take it up with them, not the entire guild. The queuing you are referring to was when we first came to the server and were gearing up an entire guild/faction by doing kickball style ranked that the reps then done a few months later. The only difference was we protected our kickball teams by not letting people in recruit gear go up against full WH QQ/LD50 premades to then get farmed and probably /say trashed talked and then probably reported for retaliating.

I'm sorry you have such a poor perception of US as most people seem to have the same misconception but to be fair, it is probably one of the most chilled out fun guilds to be in on this server, they run event frequently and the mumble is hilarious. Just because some of our members get a kick outta trolling and sometimes go into epicnerdrage mode doesn't mean we all do.

Me and Toth formed a moderately sucessful ranked team that ran 1/2 times a week for 3 hours a time between 7/10 EST on wednesdays and fridays. We did not queue dodge once in all these games and probably won around 60-70% of our games.

We played a full uncensored group once with our team at full strength to which it was a close CW 0-10 and then played you guys maybe another 3 or 4 times over the space of a month. granted we had to substitute alot of people in our team compared to our preselected main team at the time and lost the remaining games against you guys rather decisively.

We queued consistently, sometimes being in the queue for an hour or more without a pop. I've seen you in regulars on your Gunslinger but for the whole 1/2 months we were queuing frequently with me and Toths team I don't remember seeing you in an Uncensored group.

If you have an issue with a member in our guild crying take it up with them, not the entire guild. The queuing you are referring to was when we first came to the server and were gearing up an entire guild/faction by doing kickball style ranked that the reps then done a few months later. The only difference was we protected our kickball teams by not letting people in recruit gear go up against full WH QQ/LD50 premades to then get farmed and probably /say trashed talked and then probably reported for retaliating.

I'm sorry you have such a poor perception of US as most people seem to have the same misconception but to be fair, it is probably one of the most chilled out fun guilds to be in on this server, they run event frequently and the mumble is hilarious. Just because some of our members get a kick outta trolling and sometimes go into epicnerdrage mode doesn't mean we all do.

Nope. Still not what I was referring to. Clearly didn't read my post. And you haven't been in the q since I returned to this game, which was 3 months ago. Also, I have a problem with far more than 1 person from your guild. I think I'm entitled to make a generalization about the tag based on the behavior of the GM.

Edited by EnzoForMe

They also q dodge us and farm ranked comms with 2 teams. This after challenging us to ranked for their 1 game monthy appearence. For that and many other reasons , they are easily the most classless pvp guild on the server.

Right here is your quote seeing as I apparently "didn't read it".

I explained the whole 2 teams queuing facing each other thing.

I explained how we queued 2 times a week for 3 hours apiece for about 6/7 weeks in January/February with what we dubbed Rank team echo which was basically toths team that I helped form.

AND i disputed the Entire Guild Being "classless" as you put it.

It's funny how I related more to your actual post than you did. Seriously, there is almost no point in counter-arguing your clearly redundant opinion as you refuse to make a reasoned response when I bring up legitimate points.

If you're reffering to Troy as our GM you are very wrong also. Troy hasn't been GM of Unicorn Stampede for about 4 months or longer now. If you're going to make generalisations at least get some of the facts right.

Edited by Ekoado

Nope. Still not what I was referring to. Clearly didn't read my post. And you haven't been in the q since I returned to this game, which was 3 months ago. Also, I have a problem with far more than 1 person from your guild. I think I'm entitled to make a generalization about the tag based on the behavior of the GM.

Troyy is not the GM. The actual GM is as neutral and sportsman as they come. Having a problem with him is unlikely.

Right here is your quote seeing as I apparently "didn't read it".

I explained the whole 2 teams queuing facing each other thing.

I explained how we queued 2 times a week for 3 hours apiece for about 6/7 weeks in January/February with what we dubbed Rank team echo which was basically toths team that I helped form.

AND i disputed the Entire Guild Being "classless" as you put it.

It's funny how I related more to your actual post than you did. Seriously, there is almost no point in counter-arguing your clearly redundant opinion as you refuse to make a reasoned response when I bring up legitimate points.

If you're reffering to Troy as our GM you are very wrong also. Troy hasn't been GM of Unicorn Stampede for about 4 months or longer now. If you're going to make generalisations at least get some of the facts right.

Legitimate points huh. We were q dodged 4 times when there were 4 uncensored and 4 ld in the ranked q by unicorns AFTER one of your guildies asked us to q ranked. This was not during kickball, this was not right after server transfers.

It also doesn't change the fact that unicorns hasn't played ranked against anyone but themselves for the past couple months for more than 1 game. And after your members attacked some of my guildies in /imp pvp for various reasons pertaining to ranked, a venue which your guild does not participate in, it gets a little old.

Edited by EnzoForMe

Hrmm I wasn't aware of Unicorns doing ranked at all for at least a couple of weeks. On another note I don't think I have faced you caprica in the 50 ranked games(Which is very few I know) I've played on my jugg so I'm sorry I usually try to only play in a semi-winnable situation.

Hrmm I wasn't aware of Unicorns doing ranked at all for at least a couple of weeks. On another note I don't think I have faced you caprica in the 50 ranked games(Which is very few I know) I've played on my jugg so I'm sorry I usually try to only play in a semi-winnable situation.

I've been in the ranked q 5-6 days of each week for the past 2.5 months. Usually I'm playing with uncensored, sometimes I'll help out another guild. 8:00 pm eastern-12:00 pm eastern depending on how many games we get. We'll be in the q tonight versus LD for our usual round of ggs. To your point, I have no beef against any guild that doesn't feel ready to play us. I do take issue when a handful of players from 1 guild talk an immeasurable amount of trash, challenge us to ranked, then run away like little children.

Edited by EnzoForMe

I'm sick of this thread. If you want to justify your hate for U.S. Caprica, do it on another thread. You're entitled to your opinion, but everything I've read is false by my memory, you have no proof, and you can't or don't choose to name who has been talking trash. Screenshot or it didn't happen.

Also, how can you assume that 1) we haven't been queuing ranked, 2) haven't queued against us ranked since you came back to the game three months ago, when uncensored is the only team we've played in the last weeks and 3) have been sitting in queue for hours on end since you've been back? 4) do you even know who our GM is, if you are so willing to point at him?

I was wondering how long it would take this harmless welcome to our server thread into a hate message Caprica, so if you want to look at a classless guild...

I have no problems with Uncensored. I respect them as a pvp guild and enjoy conversations with your members. Your assault, using this welcome thread as a platform, just goes to show what one person can do towards th e guilds image.

Edited by klonkimo

You might want to check your mumble, angry random person. You perma banned Dargos, devil, and I believe cates as well that night when we congratulated you for your farming tactics.

Not to mention when your guild q dodges, no one takes the q, so screen shotting a blank roster doesn't help very much, now does it?

And a "hate message" because I called you classless? Okie dokie.

I guess I'll take a stab at some of your questions if it will placate your rage.

1.) I know

2.) No you haven't

3.) No you haven't, unless it's at obscure times, since we sit in the q every night.

4.) John Rambo, but Troyy the magnificent used to be your GM, and he is who I was referring to.

Edited by EnzoForMe

You might want to check your mumble, angry random person. You perma banned Dargos, devil, and I believe cates as well that night when we congratulated you for your farming tactics.

Angry random person...haha I started this thread. Devil is not banned from our Mumble, he frequents it when you all go night night since we are pretty much 24/7. I watch his stream and we talk.

Dargos and Cates are banned (by my memory, im out of town via ipad now) because they came into our home and wouldn't stop yelling or cussing in our channels. VERY classy, as you say. We allow anyone to stop by and say hi, we don't try to hide our home. But if you're rude, vulgar, argumentative, and annoying, you'd better believe that we will ban you.

Angry random person...haha I started this thread. Devil is not banned from our Mumble, he frequents it when you all go night night since we are pretty much 24/7. I watch his stream and we talk.

Dargos and Cates are banned (by my memory, im out of town via ipad now) because they came into our home and wouldn't stop yelling or cussing in our channels. VERY classy, as you say. We allow anyone to stop by and say hi, we don't try to hide our home. But if you're rude, vulgar, argumentative, and annoying, you'd better believe that we will ban you.

What is this I don't even....

Anyway I only intended to leave that one comment in response to HazardousPulse to explain the animosity towards your guild. I have no desire nor the time to hijack your thread with a 2+ page back and forth diatribe, so I won't be posting again.

Edited by EnzoForMe

I can remember going against Uncensored in two huttballs ( i have a 30 sec clip when i started using fraps), 1 nearly stalemate novare are after a nice nade by your team, one novare that was the last wartime troyy was in, and two hypergates that you guys stomped us in by harassing our node with your shadow. That said, your right I don't remember you in any of those warzones. If you want us to queue every night like you claim you (and I mean you, not Uncensored as a whole) for 90 days straight 5-6 hours a night... We do other things than frequent reg warzones. We queue ranked whenever we have a proper comp and players online. We also raid, and explore other game content, and some (not me!) have real lives to attend.

Dargos and Cates are banned (by my memory, im out of town via ipad now) because they came into our home and wouldn't stop yelling or cussing in our channels. VERY classy, as you say.

Nope, Dargos, Devil and I joined US Mumble during the Uncensored/LD50 coalition games after the second queue dodge. We came in to your ranked channel and when your teams were getting ranked pops and unqueueing because they weren't against each other, we started talking to each other:

"Dargos, did you get the pop?" "Yeah, I got the pop." "Devil did you get the pop?" "Yeah, I got the pop." etc. No cussing or yelling, but it was funny.

Regarding original topic, Welcome to the server Bradley, I didn't even know US was still a guild. glhf

Nope, Dargos, Devil and I joined US Mumble during the Uncensored/LD50 coalition games after the second queue dodge. We came in to your ranked channel and when your teams were getting ranked pops and unqueueing because they weren't against each other, we started talking to each other:

"Dargos, did you get the pop?" "Yeah, I got the pop." "Devil did you get the pop?" "Yeah, I got the pop." etc. No cussing or yelling, but it was funny.

Regarding original topic, Welcome to the server Bradley, I didn't even know US was still a guild. glhf

Interesting. I was out of the game when all this happened, but that sounds pretty funny. My understanding is that Fatkat went over to ask Pubs if anyone was queuing, and only received the usual anti unicorn hate, so they set up two less skilled teams to play. I'm clearly getting mixed information so ill just shut up.

Back on topic...from our super secret FB page I hear BradleyUK is on tonight, /wave and say hi if you see him.

Yea this i found funny as well but you told me you didn't get banned :'( And as far as US being a competitive ranked team I would say near 2.0 should see US queing a lot more. This could also be just me hoping /shrugs.

Edited by totherkins