CLEARY greedo shot first

CharmanderChar

Troll post?

The original movie had Han shooting first, but after several iterations of George Lucas changing and rearranging things he made it so that Greedo shoots first.

There's an awful version, I think the first time George made the change, were Hans head moves as if photoshopped by a six grader to dodge the blaster shot. I hear later versions improved that.

So, in fact, this debate is reasonable, if maybe a little pedantic, as it is a minor but not unimportant detail.

George Lucas at least felt it was important that Han shoots in self defense while a lot of people argue that it makes more sense for a smuggler to save his hide than champion morals.

Edit: Although this post is most likely troll bait, I might add, that a lot of people in their 20s and younger now will only have access to the newer versions of the movies, maybe being unaware of the amount of changes that were done to them. Not everyone keeps trac of such things.^^

Edited by Gorantharon

Greedo still died either way, all that really matters he didn't deserve to be a bounty hunter.

Actually in the older version Han is just the better gunslinger, Greedo could still have been a decent bounty hunter.

In the newer version he's such an awful shot that he must be the worst BH in the galaxy. (Missing the shot from a leg's length away, really?)

Edited by Gorantharon

Actually in the older version Han is just the better gunslinger, Greedo could still have been a decent bounty hunter.

In the newer version he's such an awful shot that he must be the worst BH in the galaxy. (Missing the shot from a leg's length away, really?)

You try shooting at mr. fantastic and see what happens.

http://www.samruby.com/Heroes/MisterFantastic/MrFantastic.gif

Troll post?

The original movie had Han shooting first, but after several iterations of George Lucas changing and rearranging things he made it so that Greedo shoots first.

There's an awful version, I think the first time George made the change, were Hans head moves as if photoshopped by a six grader to dodge the blaster shot. I hear later versions improved that.

So, in fact, this debate is reasonable, if maybe a little pedantic, as it is a minor but not unimportant detail.

George Lucas at least felt it was important that Han shoots in self defense while a lot of people argue that it makes more sense for a smuggler to save his hide than champion morals.

Edit: Although this post is most likely troll bait, I might add, that a lot of people in their 20s and younger now will only have access to the newer versions of the movies, maybe being unaware of the amount of changes that were done to them. Not everyone keeps trac of such things.^^

Atleast on Spike, they STILL show that version. The first time i saw that, my jaw just dropped, what a disgrace.