hybrid

EnddGame

so i have been playing around with my mara and decided to try something a little different

13/28/0

i am also using the juyo stance for the 100% crit on bleeds through berserk

my reasoning behind it was to get deadly saber some baby heals and make my dots more effective and still have the roots and 100% armor debuff from gore its been pretty fun hardest thing is to manage the rage

just wondering if anybody else has tried this spec or something similar

(its fun watching all the numbers from my bleeds with the big hits from ravage after gore)

it aso seems to confuse people since i am juyo and the dots start rolling they dont seem to hit me with a stun or knock back when i use gore+ravage since they assume i am pure annihilation spec

i'm still working on it and is a lot of fun i just don't know if i am missing out with massacre (i like the move but the animation is so long that i feel it almost hinders my dps and with the 30% speed buff from predation i found when i am pure carnage almost never use berserk)

Edited by EnddGame
typos

I've done Hybrid, others have as well pretty extensively. It's not bad,but at the end of the day you will do less dps than either an anni or carnage marauder, but you get some of the burst of carnage, with some of the extra survivability of anni.