Experience bug after 2.6 update

JtRSK

I am 51st level BH and after update i get XP only from mobs lvl 46 and higher. Lvl 45 mobs are green, and before update i get XP from them, but now even if they are gold or diamond mobs, i get nothing. Before update i get XP from silver, gold and diamond mobs even on lower lvl's (44).

My friend (level 52 scoundrel) and I (level 52 guardian) are also seeing this problem. Level 46 enemies are green for us, but do not give any xp when killed. Level 47 enemies do give xp.

Needless to say, this is a really big problem and needs to be fixed ASAP.

Yep, just logged onto my operative, level 27, and not getting any XP, that is 0 xp for kills on greens, but a far bigger problem is that missions are only granting 7xp if they are green, even though they show the full amount in the mission log, in this case, it was 4780xp, but handing it in gave 7.

Also while doing a staged mission, each stage showed 2400xp, but only giving 7xp.

Needless to say I logged off and will wait for a fix.

This issue occured in a flashpoint last night.

No experience at all for killing mobs.

I have sent a bug report with more details ingame

Yeah, I put In a more detailed bug report in as well yesterday, no answer yet, as it doesn't fit anywhere in their usual cut and paste replies.

It appears the enemy has to be within 5 levels of you for full xp to be granted.

Yes, but before patch 2.6, you received xp for enemies within 6 levels of you. My guess is that the PvE bolster system added for the Kuat Drive Yards tactical flashpoint broke the normal non-bolstered PvE xp system. Admittedly, that's pure speculation.

I ran Boarding party on my level 35 sniper and got 0 xp for killing the mobs. Got xp for doing the bonuses just not for killing mobs. It's very annoying trying to level with flashpoints now. I hope Bioware will fix this very soon. I also noticed this on lower level flashpoints as well when leveling. Edited by fjyjf

First of all: Sorry for my bad English - it's not my first language. :D

Last night on Directive 7 - a guild member, me and two randoms (lvl 49, 50, 52) were fighting through the mobs. No one of us got XP for killing the mobs. The quest reward gave XP as usual.

I think, this bug occurs since patch 2.6...

In my experience so far, the cutoff for kill xp seems to be at 5 levels difference right now. (Example, I am 30; I will get xp for defeating a level 25+ critter but not for a level 23-24, even though said enemy might show as green.)

This can obviously be confusing, as enemies that are six or even seven levels below might still occasionally

con as green and DID give xp before the patch.

Mission reward XP appears to be still granted for missions up to six levels below your character. (Green in the mission log)