Thank you for fixing Doctor Lokin

DarkFireShadow

• 4 weeks later...

I like the way Lokin looks as a rakghoul. Would be nice if he didn't drop rakghoul stance every time I stealthed though, for the times I want to use him as a dps booster instead of heals.

Doctor Lokin by far is the most useful companion to me. Being a newer toon (even as a cybertech giving my comps moddable gear updated with top of the line at the time armor/mods) my tank companions always wound up taking so much damage and there was always downtime. My DPS companions, to me, are pretty useless because they just get busted up about as fast, and dont have a useful CC like Lokin does.

Typically in a 3 pack I sleep one, Lokin winds up freezing one and he and I both bust up one fast, swap to next, and next and done. I could AOE, yeah, but I kill just about as fast by single targeting them down without the huge energy drain. Our AOE moves are very energy hungry.

I like the way Lokin looks as a rakghoul. Would be nice if he didn't drop rakghoul stance every time I stealthed though, for the times I want to use him as a dps booster instead of heals.

Doctor Lokin by far is the most useful companion to me. Being a newer toon (even as a cybertech giving my comps moddable gear updated with top of the line at the time armor/mods) my tank companions always wound up taking so much damage and there was always downtime. My DPS companions, to me, are pretty useless because they just get busted up about as fast, and dont have a useful CC like Lokin does.

Typically in a 3 pack I sleep one, Lokin winds up freezing one and he and I both bust up one fast, swap to next, and next and done. I could AOE, yeah, but I kill just about as fast by single targeting them down without the huge energy drain. Our AOE moves are very energy hungry.

good lord he still does this? Thats been a bug reported over and over since release -_- Cant believe he still transforms back on stealth.

I love Lokin, my favorite companion. But not the one I use the most, I stick to Kaliyo or Scorpio. Lokin is great, but I cant backstab stuff hitting me. Kaliyo or scorpio are both great tanks when you gear em just like a player. My Kaliyo has 50% shield chance and a decent absorb rating as well, she's a beast.

Edited by Chiltonium