Instance 1 or 2

Hey guys,

I don't know if this has been posted before but there is something starting to get me angry if it is the way I imagine it is.

I am talking about the Instance 1 and 2. By grouping with a couple of people I've gathered that the worlds are split into two instances, and depending on those instances you can either see some people or not. My question is does this happen for every single planet? If this is the case then I can understand why I barely see anyone in the world and why it feels "so empty". I know my opinion will probably go unnoticed, but it would still be nice to find out as to why this was implemented. To me this seems like one of the most stupid ideas in the world since MMO's (for me), the best part is meeting opposing factions/ other people and ganking them or helping.

Anyone any ideas to why this was implemented like this?:eek:

I realllllly hope this changes!!! Other than that I have no complaints, great game :D

It depends on the planet, but each is capable of having several instances. This is done to allow larger groups of players to be on the same quests and not have as much of an issue with respawn timers for quest items or mobs. Some planets will be more populated than others so on a planet that not many players are on it may feel empty since the population is spread between several instances.