So they gave up on the weekly q/a already?

ReckonerH

• Dev Post
Don't worry! The Q&A is definitely coming; we'll post it as soon as we're able. We appreciate your patience and are glad to see that you're looking forward to it! When we post the new answers, we'll also post the new thread for you to ask questions in for next week, so keep your eyes open. Edited by AllisonBerryman

Don't worry! The Q&A is definitely coming; we'll post it as soon as we're able. We appreciate your patience and are glad to see that you're looking forward to it! When we post the new answers, we'll also post the new thread for you to ask questions in for next week, so keep your eyes open.

I was looking for that thread, I got some questions. Please get the Devs to openly speak on the forums again, that would be cool thanks.

• Dev Post
I was looking for that thread, I got some questions. Please get the Devs to openly speak on the forums again, that would be cool thanks.

Make sure to check out the Dev Tracker - we've had some new posts from Georg today regarding some changes in 1.1.5 (as well as the preliminary patch notes for 1.1.5). The best way to see the newest dev posts is to check there!

They do, from time to time. But remember that their actual job is to develop game content. They look at the forum threads touching on their current (or pending) assignments and maybe topics of personal concern.

Personally, I think the Q&A is a good idea. What I do not like are people who do not look at what questions were already addressed in previous Q&A blogs and continue to ask about, say, faction balance when that has already received an answer.

Make sure to check out the Dev Tracker - we've had some new posts from Georg today regarding some changes in 1.1.5 (as well as the preliminary patch notes for 1.1.5). The best way to see the newest dev posts is to check there!

I did check that, it was cool. What I was asking of you, is if you could convince the Devs to openly discuss with us on the forums again, like they did more often before launch. Of course they have alts that they post with on the forums if they even post on the forums at all, anonymous blue names they use so they can talk freely here without being asked very specific questions about TOR's development. I get that it's tough being a Dev & having to deal with criticism & information sharing, it's just that I wished that BioWare's devs had tougher skins. I guess that takes years of practice.

My question is this, I'll repost it once you create the thread.

Is there a Barbershop feature or some similar feature in place so that we can change the looks of our current alt characters next month when the new Legacy features go live or will we have to delete our current alts or make brand new alt characters to get access to unlocked Legacy species?

Edited by Tricky-Ha