Game Update 1.5: HK-51 Activated is on Public Test Server!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sweet. I can't wait for leaks on the stats on the new relics, mechanics of the world boss, and cost of the campaign armoring (also if barrels/hilts are included).

This.

I can hardly wait :)

To the complainers: this is the first bunch of the patchnotes. Quite possible that it'll expand later, or if not, the patch will be go live sooner than 1.4 did.

Edited by Meglivorn

This.

I can hardly wait :)

To the complainers: this is the first bunch of the patchnotes. Quite possible that it'll expand later, or if not, the patch will be go live sooner than 1.4 did.

Please note: I am not complaining. I am simply inquiring as to where the new warzone is. In all honesty, if it was going up on the PTS, then most of the work is already done, and they just want to test the new stuff. So the fact that it is not listed, means that most likely it is not included.

So let me get this right...bioware still hasnt learned from their mistakes with PTR and once again is not allowing char transfers/updates? wonderful...how do they expect to really test these updates on PTR when they have such limited access? I mean TFB turned out to be a joke from beyond. I guess thats what happens when only a couple 16m guilds are there along with some 8 mans to test stuff out. And apparently the 16 man guilds that are on PTR have low dps because the bosses have way less hps than they should and the fights are too easy. Wake up bioware let more guilds copy chars over so we can get some solid testing in and not end up with another buggy as hell patch!

While I wait for the PTS client to finish updating, there is only one question on my mind:

Are Chat Bubbles in Game Update 1.5? If yes, it's totally awesome and I can't wait to test it.

If no, why not and in which update can we finally expect them to be added? It's about time.

Edited by Glzmo

I'm just happy that this update will have something new for me to do (Section X), even if it'll take an hour or less per character.

I am curious about the transport wreckage name, "wreck of an Imperial transport ship, The Fatality, in Section X". The Fatality is a wrecked ship on Hoth that is tied to HK-51 already so are we really going to have two ships tied to HK-51 with the same name?

Is HK-51 a... retroactive (?) character? Meaning if you pick him up at 50 you can gain his affection and companion cutscenes I'm assuming and stuff like normal companions right? But if you get him earlier on in your class story does he speak during class quests and react to NPC dialogue like your other companions?

If he does I might save him for my new trooper, but I would want to know what he says in all of the 8 class stories.

Is HK-51 a... retroactive (?) character? Meaning if you pick him up at 50 you can gain his affection and companion cutscenes I'm assuming and stuff like normal companions right? But if you get him earlier on in your class story does he speak during class quests and react to NPC dialogue like your other companions?

If he does I might save him for my new trooper, but I would want to know what he says in all of the 8 class stories.

Considering he requires a character on both sides, I'm more curious to know if he is a "legacy" companion (once you unlock him, he's unlocked for all toons).

Considering he requires a character on both sides, I'm more curious to know if he is a "legacy" companion (once you unlock him, he's unlocked for all toons).

Oh? I haven't been up to date with HK news I assumed he had to be gained individually for each of your characters.

If he's unlocked once you do the quest once...does he just appear in your other characters ships? Guess he exists outside the class stories...

Oh? I haven't been up to date with HK news I assumed he had to be gained individually for each of your characters.

If he's unlocked once you do the quest once...does he just appear in your other characters ships? Guess he exists outside the class stories...

According to this interview; http://www.forcejunkies.com/2012/06/11/new-information-on-obtaining-hk-51/

Yes, he should be legacy-wide.

According to this interview; http://www.forcejunkies.com/2012/06/11/new-information-on-obtaining-hk-51/

Yes, he should be legacy-wide.

" ...his dialogue, when he’s with you… all of that is obviously very different if you just decided that you have an assassin droid as a Jedi Knight, which I will say is a bit startling to him, versus getting it as a Sith Warrior. So yeah, there are completely different forks because it is a 100% developed companion character."

the quote about being a 100% developed companion character leads me to believe he will be 100% fleshed out like all the other companions.

...but I'm not sure he will be standing in the same room as all my other companions when my class quest has me use my ships intercom and all my companions gather and speak their mind.