Guide: Vanity Pets

Phlar

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pale Rakling:

Sold by Jeelvic, a jawa vendor for the new Rakghoul Pandemic Event on Tatooine. He's located at -891, -1919 on the Dune Sea area. He sells the pet for 60 Rakghoul DNA samples which you get doing dailies in the area and, some have said, by getting infected and dying to the plague (I have not tested this myself). He also sells various types of black-green crystals which, others have pointed out, do not look exactly like the Razer promotional ones (again, not confirmed by myself).

edit: corrected coordinates for Jeelvic

Edited by AriosVolXanath

those coords u posted for the rakghoul quest line don't make any sense :/

NVM, only the buff coords seemed off, the rest is spot on! thnx!

I wrote em down yesterday at 2 AM. Are they way off? else it is probably the Map Coords thingie that is off untill you move and updates accordingly.

I wrote em down yesterday at 2 AM. Are they way off? else it is probably the Map Coords thingie that is off untill you move and updates accordingly.

Only the first four were wrong, corrected in the post above mine. The wreckage coords were all spot on, great guide, keep it up!

Only the first four were wrong, corrected in the post above mine. The wreckage coords were all spot on, great guide, keep it up!

Are you playing Republic or Empire as they have different coords to go to.

Rep = Anchorhead and Empire = Mos Ila.

Anyway I'm still in Mos Ila so will check em out tonight again.

I haven't read the whole thread yet, but if no one has posted it yet I'll put a screenshot up of the Crimson Rakghoul. He's a nifty little bugger.

I think someone posted a picture, but it's not in the first post yet. However, I don't believe anyone's put up a picture of the Pale Rakling yet.

Here is the Imperial guide to the "Tracking the Origin" quest for the Crimson Rakghoul, complete with maps and pics. Got my little guy last night. :D

http://dulfy.net/2012/04/15/how-to-get-tracking-the-origin-quest/

BTW only obtaining the quest is faction specific to the starting city. The crash locations are for all factions.

Edited by Owsley