Video || Smuggler: Just The [Flirts] Ep1

WelbyWars

I am amazed at how much Voice acting is recorded into this game. I am almost spoiled by it now I expect ALL quests in all games to be fully voiced. And I realize I may be 5 years too late,..but hey,..I just got back,.it's all new to me still.

Anyways,..

I decided to play my character as an oblivious smooth-talker. Whenever a [Flirt] option is available, he HAS to choose it, no matter who disapproves or standing right next to him! Sorry, Risha!

I put a compilation together of all the funny Flirts and comebacks from the Smuggler story, which I am playing now and loving. It's just the Flirts,..no Story spoilers( maybe some out of context). And edited to some funky Smuggler music. I can see this needing about 5-6 episodes to cover all 3 chapters. 'Bout 6 min each.

Enjoy!

Edited by WelbyWars
fix thread title

Got a new episode up #2

Pretty funny results being all flirty but I admit there were some real tough ones in there. I have a feeling I will end up a lonely man,..lol.

Such is the life of the dashing oblivious Smuggler.

enjoy

Part IV is up,..

Things are getting even tougher! I caved at the last minute,.but it still didn't make a difference. I'm in Hot water!

I think I have one more left in me. Feels like I'm close to the end of the chapters!

Enjoy!