New Weekly Community Live Stream!

EricMusco

eric will bring back open world pvp to swtor ;-)

Hehe, that sounds almost like "He will bring balance to the Force." Now if I could just remember where I heard that...

I look forward to watching this, but then I can't play at the same time. Oh dear, the choices we have to make.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev Post
Just to clarify, does Eric have level 55 players on all servers? Or is he rolling a newbie for every stream?

Or does he have some "Developer buff" that lets him roll a fully geared 55 char right off the bat?

Good question! I will be playing from level 1 from scratch with no "special" help. I am just starting a new character on a new account to play with everyone! I will continue to play that character every week so folks can follow the journey from 1-55.

There is no "developer buff" :)

-eric

Good question! I will be playing from level 1 from scratch with no "special" help. I am just starting a new character on a new account to play with everyone! I will continue to play that character every week so folks can follow the journey from 1-55.

-eric

Oh are you going to tell everyone who is that character you are going to play with? or you will be that mysterious man just arriving on Tython/Korriban/Ord Mantell/Hutta? ^^

BTW what server are you going to play at?...

Please! *waves hand* You want to play on Jung Ma :)

-eric

Thats pretty cruel....Come on Devs!! Give Musco the level up box from the PTS!!!

-eric

As a F2P, preferred or sub status? I wonder if Eric will be using Rocket Boost and have Speeder piloting I with a pimped out speeder?

Will you be doing all quests or just class and don't do the planetary or bonus series ones? or the companion quest? Will you be doing all heroics, or FP ?

and i encourage the community to post the all bugs that are still happening.. so that our devs could try to complete the Area4 Assault on Fort Alde Alderan imperial side after they first click the abandon button.. or do all Quesh planetary quest after choosing refuse option by mistake:P

I just want you the feel the the "players" side of story:)

Haven't decided on a server yet, I will let the stream help me decide! Actually the stream will help me decide many things, class, dark or light side, etc. To your second question, I highly encourage mocking me when I fail :)

-eric

What happen to Musco? It was another dev leveling character.:sul_confused:

I predict Eric will receive his first ganking on Tat...In Mos Ila.

Eric might want to think about offering up some goodies in exchange for some protection. ;)

Oh and now Dom gets to use Eric's stream to spread the word of Thor.

Edited by Dedrayge

Eric might want to think about offering up some goodies in exchange for some protection. ;)

When he played he had an entire entourage of 20 or so people with him. Basically, when he gets to Tattoine he's going to bring open world pvp back into the game!

I can't wait :) Though if he levels at this rate, it'll be like 2 months before he gets there.

When he played he had an entire entourage of 20 or so people with him. Basically, when he gets to Tattoine he's going to bring open world pvp back into the game!

My thoughts exactly!

Edited by JediMasterSLC

Well, open world PvP does happen every now and then...But yea, there could be some massive server breaking open world PvP going when he gets to Tat.

I can't wait :) Though if he levels at this rate, it'll be like 2 months before he gets there.

I'm pretty sure I have quite a few experience boosts I can donate.

I may just have to hold off on leveling my PT to lvl 55 for a bit...That way I can fire pull...err...guard Musco in WZs. >.><.<

Edited by Dedrayge

did anyone happen to get what lvl and part in the story he was at when he was done with the live stream?

He said he will be about level 10 next week when he starts, and will pick his advanced class then. I would guess that means that he will finish up the Hutta quests and get to Fleet before then.