If I Hated the Jedi Knight Story...

Psylen

Crap. Star Wars isn't about Anakin. Not about him only! It's about him AND Palpatine. Perhaps even more so about Palpatine. Without him NOTHING would happen. NOTHING!

True, it is about Palpatine as well, since he is the mastermind behind everything in the movies. Star Wars itself isn't about one person or any group of people, since it's a big universe that encompasses many different eras. But in the era of the movies, Anakin is a main character, though it's true without Palpatine, none of what happened in the movies would have happened.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, it is about Palpatine as well, since he is the mastermind behind everything in the movies. Star Wars itself isn't about one person or any group of people, since it's a big universe that encompasses many different eras. But in the era of the movies, Anakin is a main character, though it's true without Palpatine, none of what happened in the movies would have happened.

Yeah because there would be no Anakin.

Palpatine is so fkkin awesome!

Yeah because there would be no Anakin.

Palpatine is so fkkin awesome!

Palpatine is... well, selectively awesome, in my opinion. The worst thing that can happen to any villain in Star Wars, and in many other properties too, is victory, as that almost always translates into complacency and fatal pride, and Palpatine fell hard for that.

However, I do find Palpatine's class to be much more fun to play than Darth Vader's.

Crap. Star Wars isn't about Anakin. Not about him only! It's about him AND Palpatine. Perhaps even more so about Palpatine. Without him NOTHING would happen. NOTHING!

Edit: yeah, Consular story is MUCH MUCH more both better and jedi like. The humility, modesty and wisdom is staggering in Consular. That's REAL nobility right there! Sadly, BW decided not to invest much money into it. Hence it became a cult classic(basically). Just imagine how glorious it'd have been if it received the kind of money that JK/SW/IA received. /meh

I too loved the Consular story. It is everything I imagine a Jedi to be. My consular is compassionate, humble, kind, caring, and loyal protector of the Republic. He isn't pompous, condescending, dogmatic, or a hypocrite, like other Jedi are portrayed (in the movies especially). Out of all the characters I played, it was the one which I truly felt admiration for. The story definitely portrays the Jedi as true heroes, and the a force of good in the galaxy. I agree that it's sad it doesn't get the attention some of the other stories in this game. Particularly a story that wasn't even good, such as the JK story.

I too loved the Consular story. It is everything I imagine a Jedi to be. My consular is compassionate, humble, kind, caring, and loyal protector of the Republic. He isn't pompous, condescending, dogmatic, or a hypocrite, like other Jedi are portrayed (in the movies especially). Out of all the characters I played, it was the one which I truly felt admiration for. The story definitely portrays the Jedi as true heroes, and the a force of good in the galaxy. I agree that it's sad it doesn't get the attention some of the other stories in this game. Particularly a story that wasn't even good, such as the JK story.

I haven't done much of the Knight story... how does it differ from the Consular? I assume that the Knight doesn't have the Consular's preternatural calm, but what other major differences are there?

I haven't done much of the Knight story... how does it differ from the Consular? I assume that the Knight doesn't have the Consular's preternatural calm, but what other major differences are there?

It's mainly how the character of the consular is if you make light choices, which is what makes sense. The character far more matches what you imagine an exemplar Jedi to be like. I found it to be a good portrayal, and better than the movies and other SW stories have portrayed members of the Jedi Order as. You don't come across as condescending and dogmatic, which shows all the flaws the Order had in later eras. Also, the consular deals with politics and works as a diplomat at times. There is also how everybody isn't just worshiping the consular for no reason like the knight story, and the consular actually helps people hands-on and fights the Empire but not in the silly JK story way, where "oh there's an emperor out there who is lord of all darkness and wants to devour the entire galaxy so we must stop him". You don't get that ridiculous Saturday-morning cartoon feel with the consular story. There is no one big bad boogie-man out there, there's just an Empire that must be dealt with to preserve the Republic.

It's mainly how the character of the consular is if you make light choices, which is what makes sense. The character far more matches what you imagine an exemplar Jedi to be like. I found it to be a good portrayal, and better than the movies and other SW stories have portrayed members of the Jedi Order as. You don't come across as condescending and dogmatic, which shows all the flaws the Order had in later eras. Also, the consular deals with politics and works as a diplomat at times. There is also how everybody isn't just worshiping the consular for no reason like the knight story, and the consular actually helps people hands-on and fights the Empire but not in the silly JK story way, where "oh there's an emperor out there who is lord of all darkness and wants to devour the entire galaxy so we must stop him". You don't get that ridiculous Saturday-morning cartoon feel with the consular story. There is no one big bad boogie-man out there, there's just an Empire that must be dealt with to preserve the Republic.

I tried JC and I think the "healing" quests was quite boring. So I gave up at low level.

I tried JC and I think the "healing" quests was quite boring. So I gave up at low level.

Because Healing Quests are actually a lithmus paper for you to see if you actually like what you are doing. Not every story should be over the top "blood n glory"/superhero.

It's just how I felt with SW or SI during act I. I felt like a pawn and I don't want to be a pawn. Servant? Ok. Apprentice? Ok. Grunt? ... I'll let it fly as well. But pawn? Go fk yourself! And I KNOW for a fact that I don't like those stories.

Really, what it comes down to, is do you like act I? If you do, you'll more than likely like the whole story, no matter how disjointed it might be. Why? Well, because you like the basic premise of what a character is doing. My top 3 memorable stories, hand on heart, are:

Act I Consular-helping others, saving lives, PREVENTING THE SECESSION OF A KEY PLANET! etc. BEAUTIFUL!

Act I Trooper-hunting traitors, tough choices, the ability to redeem those who want to be

Act I Bounty Hunter-sweet revenge + I can be a ****** Light Sider. Earn a heap of creds too. Life's good ;) .

The worst two being:

Act I Sith Warrior-pawn, crush n smash(hell at least there's action!), SELFISH, really?

Act I Sith Inquisitor-pawn, boring something(ok...), SELFISH, really O.o *** would I play this? O.o

The Knight is more of a all out action hero, whereas (especially chapter 2) feels more jedi like, basically without spoilers you are a diplomat trying to bring planets into the republic so you are working for them to prove that the republic is thinking about it.

The biggest problem for me is that the Knights chapter 1 revolves around hunting down super weapons, which I feel is more trooper like (It really would not take much of a re-write to make it fit perfectly for them), which is in fact the basis of the Troopers chapter 2 ending.

The Knight story is good. Clean, simple, by the numbers. It's a summer movie flick. Don't expect great literature here.

The agent story is better written, but overrated. The story can come across as convoluted and while the dialogue can be nice, certain story threads seem slapped together (chain of conspiracies and shocks put together just because SPY!) and certain reveals can be seen coming from a mile away (all the class stories are like this, I would say, but the genre the agent story shoots for makes it a bit more annoying to have such easily guessed swerves.)

Basically the Agent story gets a lot of praise, I think, because it covers an interesting angle, not because it is so much better in quality than the others. And that angle is: What would it be like as a cog in the Imperial machine dealing with the insanity of the Sith? The trooper story tries to do something similar, but since the Republic doesn't have the dysfunction of the Empire, it's not as interesting. I mean getting force choked by a crazy Sith is more appealing that appearing before a Senate hearing.

They are both good in their own way. I do think the Agent story is enjoyable and better written than the knight, but don't get your hopes up for an amazing story.

The primary reason I did not enjoy the jedi knight storyline was, In addition to the fact that the story was as cliche as possible, the knight himself was kind of a brute. Even his counter, the sith warrior, came off as downright eloquent. The warrior may not have been a scholar, but he was clearly intelligent. And I like playing intelligent characters (probably why my three favorites are inquisitor, consular, and agent) but the knight was just a brute that everyone just up and decided to worship as some sort of god. The knight story gets even worse when you look at it and realize the guy's a goof. Post chapter one he succeeded in A. falling to the dark side against his will. B. Waltzing into the emperor's chambers, killing his voice, then running back to the jedi yelling "DURRR I DID IT GUIS" and getting made a master for his stupidity. The end of shadow of revan makes him look like an idiot now that the guy he supposedly killed just came back in front of his boss and the very people they taunted using the emperor's "death" , and the events on ziost where

he let his greatest enemy enact the very epitome of what the jedi claim to fight by failing to stop him from killing all those people on ziost

Showed that his derpy failure was absolute. Over the course of writing this I realized that not only can I not stand the knight story, I can't stand the character. If you feel the need to be a jedi, just roll a consular and grit your teeth through chapter 1. It'll be worth it.

Edited by Jduensing

Because Healing Quests are actually a lithmus paper for you to see if you actually like what you are doing. Not every story should be over the top "blood n glory"/superhero.

It's just how I felt with SW or SI during act I. I felt like a pawn and I don't want to be a pawn. Servant? Ok. Apprentice? Ok. Grunt? ... I'll let it fly as well. But pawn? Go fk yourself! And I KNOW for a fact that I don't like those stories.

Really, what it comes down to, is do you like act I? If you do, you'll more than likely like the whole story, no matter how disjointed it might be. Why? Well, because you like the basic premise of what a character is doing. My top 3 memorable stories, hand on heart, are:

Act I Consular-helping others, saving lives, PREVENTING THE SECESSION OF A KEY PLANET! etc. BEAUTIFUL!

Act I Trooper-hunting traitors, tough choices, the ability to redeem those who want to be

Act I Bounty Hunter-sweet revenge + I can be a ****** Light Sider. Earn a heap of creds too. Life's good ;) .

The worst two being:

Act I Sith Warrior-pawn, crush n smash(hell at least there's action!), SELFISH, really?

Act I Sith Inquisitor-pawn, boring something(ok...), SELFISH, really O.o *** would I play this? O.o

I think the SW story was nice, you got chance to make choices to decide others' fate, trick pubs and even corrupt Jedi. SI Act I was ok since you became the master in the end.

The primary reason I did not enjoy the jedi knight storyline was, In addition to the fact that the story was as cliche as possible, the knight himself was kind of a brute. Even his counter, the sith warrior, came off as downright eloquent. The warrior may not have been a scholar, but he was clearly intelligent. And I like playing intelligent characters (probably why my three favorites are inquisitor, consular, and agent) but the knight was just a brute that everyone just up and decided to worship as some sort of god. The knight story gets even worse when you look at it and realize the guy's a goof. Post chapter one he succeeded in A. falling to the dark side against his will. B. Waltzing into the emperor's chambers, killing his voice, then running back to the jedi yelling "DURRR I DID IT GUIS" and getting made a master for his stupidity. The end of shadow of revan makes him look like an idiot now that the guy he supposedly killed just came back in front of his boss and the very people they taunted using the emperor's "death" , and the events on ziost where

he let his greatest enemy enact the very epitome of what the jedi claim to fight by failing to stop him from killing all those people on ziost

Showed that his derpy failure was absolute. Over the course of writing this I realized that not only can I not stand the knight story, I can't stand the character. If you feel the need to be a jedi, just roll a consular and grit your teeth through chapter 1. It'll be worth it.

Marked the assumption. Here's why:

How do you know that the red wasn't true at release? I think that the Emperor reappeared only because BW needed a bad guy and was out of ideas. And they NEED $$$.

I think that if we view JK story as it should be viewed(no SoR, no Ziost, perhaps even no RoTHC beyond possibly Ilum): as it was on launch. How do you think it looked back then(Mary Sue Neo writing aside)?

edit: I agree with your advice otoh wholeheartedly! Oh yes!

Edited by Cuiwe

How do you know that the red wasn't true at release? I think that the Emperor reappeared only because BW needed a bad guy and was out of ideas. And they NEED $$$.

I think that if we view JK story as it should be viewed(no SoR, no Ziost, perhaps even no RoTHC beyond possibly Ilum): as it was on launch. How do you think it looked back then(Mary Sue Neo writing aside)?

Didn't the Sith Warrior storyline outright say that the Emperor wasn't dead? I seriously doubt that the Jedi Knight was ever intended to kill the world's most obvious multi-faction operations boss.

Didn't the Sith Warrior storyline outright say that the Emperor wasn't dead? I seriously doubt that the Jedi Knight was ever intended to kill the world's most obvious multi-faction operations boss.

Actually a mail from the hand said he was recovering, and that was base 1-50 game. Can be seen here.

EDIT:read that as WAS dead, but the mail is still relevant to the discussion so I'm leaving it.

As for this, as I stated before, the warrior mail knocks out the emperor only returned for $ thing because this was obviously planned since the game was released. Admittedly said return was full of poorly written plot holes, but he returned nontheless. We can't look at how it was, because like it or not all later content exists within SWTOR's canon and we can't nitpick that the hero of tython looked like less of a dunce back then, because new material, equal in relative canonical worth has been added that not only undoes most of what the knight has accomplished, but gives him a big middle finger.

Edited by Jduensing

Actually a mail from the hand said he was recovering, and that was base 1-50 game. Can be seen here.

EDIT:read that as WAS dead, but the mail is still relevant to the discussion so I'm leaving it.

As for this, as I stated before, the warrior mail knocks out the emperor only returned for $ thing because this was obviously planned since the game was released. Admittedly said return was full of poorly written plot holes, but he returned nontheless. We can't look at how it was, because like it or not all later content exists within SWTOR's canon and we can't nitpick that the hero of tython looked like less of a dunce back then, because new material, equal in relative canonical worth has been added that not only undoes most of what the knight has accomplished, but gives him a big middle finger.

Fair enough. Now only answer this:

Emperor's Fortress < - > Voss < - > Dark Temple and the Emperor. *** happened? Because if that can't get settled, the whole SW act 3 could get labeled as false.

Edited by Cuiwe

The worst two being:

I don't like playing the "bad guys", but I was interested to see things from the Sith's perspective. It was an inside look into how their society operates and how they think of themselves and their Empire. Of course, they don't see themselves as the bad guys, and it was very interesting to play as them because if you play the right way, you get that sense of formality and seeing what it really was like to be a Sith during that era. It's also interesting, because you see not all of them are villains. You meet a number of Sith that are actually quite decent people. I enjoyed doing the Tatooine main quest for Darth Silthar for example, and meeting Darth Vowrawn when my Sith warrior needed help defeating Baras.

I also liked Darth Zash because she was quite scholarly and there's even a young man who's a Sith Lord on Alderaan that female inquistior can have a romance with, he was also those Sith characters that I liked. You don't get that feeling when you play Republic, because on that side, you only get "Sith Empire are enemies that must be defeated at all costs". So all in all, I did enjoy the option of playing as a Sith. I never chose any of the weird, cartoony, psycho options, I always chose things that were reasonable or benefited the Empire. I played very true to a sane Sith.

With the Imperial agent, the story is about actual disillusionment with the Empire, something that is not experience while playing as Sith character. As a Sith, you are in position of power and privilege, so you are blinded to the many faults of the Empire. As IA, however, the faults become glaring. You start out as someone who is trying to do his or her job by serving the Empire and being a loyal citizen, but along the way, that loyalty starts eroding, and by the end, my agent wanted nothing to do with Empire anymore. It's different from playing trooper because as someone here mentioned, the Jedi or Senate, or your military superiors aren't going to torture you or threaten your life or intimidate you like the Empire will do to the agent to keep him/her in line.

I pretty much would play all the stories again except for JK story, because one time is enough for that. I agree that the character came across as an idiot, and it made absolutely no sense why everyone worshiped him/her. In none of the other stories did I feel the character was being worshiped. Even in Sith warrior storyline, where you are obviously born into a family of Sith nobility, and tremendously strong with the Force, you don't get worshiped. You are seen as a gifted acolyte and apprentice, but you don't get touted as something larger than life or so exalted or whatnot. You bow to your Sith superiors as is the custom, and it makes sense for the hierarchical culture and society they live in. With JK story, it's just constant worship for no reason.

Even when the JK behaves stupidly, as he/she does many times, they're seen as some sort of savior, even though they don't end up really saving anything in the end. The boogie-man they're after doesn't even exist the way they think he does...so the entire story just fall flats. I can't connect to the character at all. I connected to my Sith characters more than JK. JK feels so contrived and generic, and it's not really even an epic hero story. If I want that, I'll just go watch the SW movies. Luke is a far more likeable character and much more sense than this idiot JK and the silly, one-dimensional kiddy cartoon feel of the story overall.

Fair enough. Now only answer this:

Emperor's Fortress < - > Voss < - > Dark Temple and the Emperor. *** happened? Because if that can't get settled, the whole SW act 3 could get labeled as false.

Basically how I interpreted it is that the emperor you meet on the emperor's fortress is his original body. As you can see it is mummified, almost corpse-like, and while it exhibits far more power than either of his voices, it is still being protected by Scourge. Why? Because despite all his power, if that is his original body, one jedi takes a lucky pot-shot and the emperor looses. That was one of the biggest complaints I and other lore buffs had with Shadow of revan, he suddenly didn't need his body to survive, which I can only explain by saying that after his body was moved to Yavin 4, Revan's meddling fully turned the emperor into a dark sided entity and he no longer needed a body at all. But back to the chronology. After the events at the emperor's fortress, his voice that has apparently been active on Voss for awhile, studying their culture and force magics, is trapped by Baras, leaving the emperor weakened by Sel-Makor. In comes the wrath, slaying the voice trapped on voss and relinquishing Sel-Makor's hold on the emperor's power. The emperor is now free to begin his ritual once more, and he is hastily put in a new body and heads to the dark temple, the epicenter of dark force energy, where said voice is slain by the knight. The original body, now heavily weakened by a combination of Sel-Makor's possession and the hero's severing of some of his power (the game seems to imply that every time a voice is slain some of the emperor's power is lost) the emperor becomes comatose and his body is transported to a little known moon, far from prying eyes and thoroughly saturated in the dark side, where the emperor can succor on Yavin 4's dark side energy until he is capable of beginning the ritual anew.

So, from the top; The jedi assault the emperor's fortress, which contains his original body, and fail. The emperor's primary vessel is trapped on voss and Sel-Makor keeps it there, feeding on the emperor's power. The vessel is killed, further depleting the emperor's power. He is transplanted into a new body, and begins his ritual in the dark temple, this voice is also slain, further weakening the emperor to the point he descends into a coma. His body is taken to Yavin 4, and Revan's stupidity dislodges the emperor from said body (this is how i explain the bad writing) and emperor leaves Yavin for Ziost, beginning his path towards galactic extinction once more.

Basically how I interpreted it is that the emperor you meet on the emperor's fortress is his original body. As you can see it is mummified, almost corpse-like, and while it exhibits far more power than either of his voices, it is still being protected by Scourge. Why? Because despite all his power, if that is his original body, one jedi takes a lucky pot-shot and the emperor looses. That was one of the biggest complaints I and other lore buffs had with Shadow of revan, he suddenly didn't need his body to survive, which I can only explain by saying that after his body was moved to Yavin 4, Revan's meddling fully turned the emperor into a dark sided entity and he no longer needed a body at all. But back to the chronology. After the events at the emperor's fortress, his voice that has apparently been active on Voss for awhile, studying their culture and force magics, is trapped by Baras, leaving the emperor weakened by Sel-Makor. In comes the wrath, slaying the voice trapped on voss and relinquishing Sel-Makor's hold on the emperor's power. The emperor is now free to begin his ritual once more, and he is hastily put in a new body and heads to the dark temple, the epicenter of dark force energy, where said voice is slain by the knight. The original body, now heavily weakened by a combination of Sel-Makor's possession and the hero's severing of some of his power (the game seems to imply that every time a voice is slain some of the emperor's power is lost) the emperor becomes comatose and his body is transported to a little known moon, far from prying eyes and thoroughly saturated in the dark side, where the emperor can succor on Yavin 4's dark side energy until he is capable of beginning the ritual anew.

So, from the top; The jedi assault the emperor's fortress, which contains his original body, and fail. The emperor's primary vessel is trapped on voss and Sel-Makor keeps it there, feeding on the emperor's power. The vessel is killed, further depleting the emperor's power. He is transplanted into a new body, and begins his ritual in the dark temple, this voice is also slain, further weakening the emperor to the point he descends into a coma. His body is taken to Yavin 4, and Revan's stupidity dislodges the emperor from said body (this is how i explain the bad writing) and emperor leaves Yavin for Ziost, beginning his path towards galactic extinction once more.

/slowclap good job my friend! Good job indeed! In fact you did that better than Bioware did. I bet they didn't even think of this. Just MOAR ACTION! "You need more vespene...errr...lightsabres!".

This point officialy knocked jk story below Trooper story. Wanna try raising my personal SW rating? Here:

How did Baras get embarassed ( ;) ) so much? He had a fkkin omniscient being at his side("Baras' cave" quest, Corellia)! Is there any explanation or was act III SW just poorly written?

/slowclap good job my friend! Good job indeed! In fact you did that better than Bioware did. I bet they didn't even think of this. Just MOAR ACTION! "You need more vespene...errr...lightsabres!".

This point officialy knocked jk story below Trooper story. Wanna try raising my personal SW rating? Here:

How did Baras get embarassed ( ;) ) so much? He had a fkkin omniscient being at his side("Baras' cave" quest, Corellia)! Is there any explanation or was act III SW just poorly written?

Sorry for a belated reply, Internet has been kind of wonky lately. Anyhow, on the subject of Baras constantly being a wimp despite the fact that he had a dark sided entity under his control, I would assume he bound the entity after the majority of his stated losses. Bear in mind every time a foe from his past is mentioned it usually ends with Baras falling flat on his face. Nomen Karr and Xerender both put fatty in his place. It is likely he bound the entity after these losses to make up for the fact that cunning as he may be, when it comes to the force he's nothing special. And furthermore Baras is a coward. Both of his old rivals were slain by the warrior, Nomen Karr even called Baras out and he sent his errand boy instead. He excused doing so by saying that Karr would not have expected the warrior, but even with the entity under his command the man was a coward. When he lost the entity and was beaten by the warrior before the dark council, the man broke. He got his fat sithy behind handed to him on a platter and he quite literally begged the dark council to intervene. Because Baras was cunning, not strong. How did he gain his dark council seat in the first place? He made his master look like a fool and then had his apprentice kill him. How did he attempt to kill said apprentice? With bombs and his new enforcer. How did he try to take over the empire? With lies, not force. Baras never got his hands dirty because he knew if he did he would loose. With the entity's power taken from him he broke like a fortune cookie at the hands of his own apprentice. So as for why our obese friend got emBARASed so much? He was a weak coward who got what they had coming to them.

I personally loved the Jedi Knight Story, but I can see why someone who likes twists and turns would not like it. The Agent story was very well done and my favorite Imperial story by far,

mainly due to the fact that you can become a double agent working for the Republic

. As for the emperor I found his motives making sense because the SIth Empire is a very evil man. As for the do or die aspect of the Jedi Knight Story, yes it does seem grand and you become the hero of heroes, but the same could be said about all the republic classes and the agent class.

JC

without you stopping the first son and providing reinforcements for the Republic, Corellia would have probably fallen.

Smuggler

Without you stopping the wolfie the republic fleet might have been destroyed and that would have led to the loss of Corellia..

Trooper

Although not as important as the others you do stop the empire for taking bases and also bring in reinforcements for the battle of Corellia. The mission is not as do or die, but very close to being do or die.

Agent

Without you both the empire and republic would fall. Even if you are very imperial or dark you actually help save the republic.

The Sith Warrior

is only saving the empire or emperor. And with hind sight being 20/20 you actually hurt the Sith Empire in the end by saving the emperor. Ironic that Baras did the best job containing the emperor than anyone else cause without the warrior freeing the emperor he would have been trapped forever. It is similar to how the empire releases the Dread Masters and they end up hurting the empire in the end..

As for the bounty hunter and inquisitor they are much more personal quests and nothing as grand as the others.

If it was not for the inquisitor's battle with Thanaton the empire would have stood a greater chance to win on Corellia. The BH story is the only imperial story that actually has a member of the republic as the final boss. Although you can kill the sith at the of it if you want.

Edited by MOAI

I just found the JK story to be more about blind worship than the character being heroic. The Sith warrior seemed more heroic to me, in terms of the Empire of course. I also really hated the whole Emperor thing in this game. Vitiate seems like a laughable one-dimensional Power Rangers evil dude type character. It's really disappointing how they wrote the character, and part of the reason I feel JK story was the way it is had a lot to do with the moronic antagonist they wrote. If it were a Darth Vader or even Palpatine type character, or heck if the Emperor had been more like Baras or Thanaton, I think JK story would have at least been somewhat better. Instead you get "crazy evilz boogie man wants to destroy entire galaxy just because he is pure evilz muhhahhhha...." that's how it felt., and while I may have enjoyed playing /watching a story like that in third grade, it just doesn't cut it anymore. I most enjoyed consular on the Republic side, because there you really get the feeling that you are a good Jedi serving the Republic and its people. I am so far really enjoying the trooper story as well. It also shows some questionable choices that are put upon you, and has the trooper asking "if we do this, how are we better than the empire?". My trooper truly believes that the Republic is good, and always tries to prove that. But he also realizes that we do everything we can to fight the Empire, and sometimes wouldn't give a second thought to destroying the Republic. So far my trooper always makes the choices that hurt the Empire, but in the case when it comes down to individuals people (such as the alleged cyborgs on Coruscant), he won't kill people he believes to be innocent just because he is ordered to do so or some madman says they are cyborgs. And Jorgan definitely agree with that, and thinks main priority should be bringing Tavus and his traitors to justice and fighting the Imps. Edited by galaxiesbeyond