Since it's not in patch notes, this stealth patch in today's patch has destroyed...

-Me-

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the Elegant lounge-wear Bottom I am guessing because it is so old they didn't change it.

Elegant Bottoms

This is the Magnificent Dancer Bottoms today.

Magnificent Bottoms

This is the zoom in. I agree it looks pretty funny. Kinda like they brought the fabric down the thighs but it doesn't look right at all. Plus they are to high. This is not he 80's we don't wear undies like it is. lmao

Zoom in

This is the Elegant lounge-wear Bottom I am guessing because it is so old they didn't change it.

Elegant Bottoms

This is the Magnificent Dancer Bottoms today.

Magnificent Bottoms

This is the zoom in. I agree it looks pretty funny. Kinda like they brought the fabric down the thighs but it doesn't look right at all. Plus they are to high. This is not he 80's we don't wear undies like it is. lmao

Zoom in

Thanks for the links, I posted the elegant lounge wear bottoms to the OP. Hope you don't mind.

Well, what the OP amounts to is that they put a square graphical block, which resembles a feminine pad on the female toons wearing any of the Dancer bottoms.

No they broke the graphic surface between the thighs and the hip so there is a strange bend and rift that makes the toons look like something from a game 10 years ago.

Huh...change pants. Running around in your underwear was stupid anyway...getting upset about this is a bit creepy to me.

This.

Also, I refuse to believe anyone is quitting the game for this minuscule graphical issue. If you are quitting, and you legitimately believe this to be your issue, I would suggest reexamining your life, your priorities, and so forth.

While its not goign to be an I Quit response... its $h1t like that that seriously disgust me from a game.

Own up to your content, its been there for almost two years now... and no one died. Of course some people will use this to play moral high ground, call creepy or tell people to move on.

It was fine the way it was, way to go, whats next ? Mickey mouse underwear?

I hate stupid and useless censorship

Huh...change pants. Running around in your underwear was stupid anyway...getting upset about this is a bit creepy to me.

If a game change something I like to look at I leave the game. It was the same in Star Trek Online when they broke the color scheme of my B'Rel spacecraft which I had paid real money for. I waited 6 months for them to fix it and when they kept ignoring it, well on to the next game.

This.

Also, I refuse to believe anyone is quitting the game for this minuscule graphical issue. If you are quitting, and you legitimately believe this to be your issue, I would suggest reexamining your life, your priorities, and so forth.

Speaking of moral highgrounds... sorry doctor Phil but if your here arguing (an extremely poorly implemented at that) censorship, you need a reexamination yourself. Seriously.

Edited by Mateops

I hate stupid and useless censorship

Well it is not the censorship that bugs be, it is how badly they broke the entire model, it is not just the texture the was changed. The entire female model got changed so the legs are placed slightly differently but enough for it to have each step your toon takes feel like an itch you cannot scratch in the back of your brain.

Well it is not the censorship that bugs be, it is how badly they broke the entire model, it is not just the texture the was changed. The entire female model got changed so the legs are placed slightly differently but enough for it to have each step your toon takes feel like an itch you cannot scratch in the back of your brain.

I agree, I dont think it should have been touched in the first place... but lets say they had to change it (which they did not unless this is a disney issue) then why the hell do it so poorly, this is just so awfull. Its disgusting.

"ugh! Bioware, you've ruined my deep stripper roleplay! Deleting character now!!"

lmao

lolol! No one complains about the texture mismatch on the back of body type 3's head (especially noticeable with darker skin) that shows when characters don't have hair, but they notice their dancer's crotches.

Edited by errant_knight

Speaking of moral highgrounds... sorry doctor Phil but if your here arguing (an extremely poorly implemented at that) censorship, you need a reexamination yourself. Seriously.

I`m not in favor of the sort of censorship that is being implied here. I don`t see how it can be considered so. What I see in the pictures is a graphical glitch that does nothing to hide anything.

My stated opinion (not an argument for anything) was that the issue is so minor that a rage thread and qq about quitting the game seems so absurd to me that it is indicative of other issues.

I have not problem if BioWare has decided to censor these, but since it has caused a change to the appearance they should give players the option to get a refund for any credits or CC's that they spent to acquire them along with any credits necessary to rip out the mods/augments and to add an augment slot to a new article of clothing. Of course this will not make everybody happy, but at least that way it will give people that would not have bought the censored version an opportunity to choose for themselves whether to replace them or to live with the change without having to bear the cost for the change..

If a game change something I like to look at I leave the game. It was the same in Star Trek Online when they broke the color scheme of my B'Rel spacecraft which I had paid real money for. I waited 6 months for them to fix it and when they kept ignoring it, well on to the next game.

If looking at THAT is of such importance to you...please do leave. There's nothing normal about that and as I said earlier, it's creepy. I wish you luck in whatever you do.