Server PvP Videos

PoliteAssasin

I think it would be a good idea to post videos of warzones on Beregren Colony. I personally find them interesting, and I've seen a few people so far who have been uploading videos onto YouTube of our servers pvp. I enjoy watching them. :p but unfortunately they haven't been uploading many recently. Hopefully we can gather them all here in one thread. I've recorded a few myself and will be posting those if anyone is interested. This would be a great way to gain insight on certain classes/specs/gear setups that different people use. I know Ushanev has done a few displaying his particular setup, and so has Raygon Jinn. Anyone else find pvp videos interesting, or am I the only one? :p

I really like the idea Assassin. I watch videos on youtube a lot.

If you could link those from Usha and Raygon I would love to watch them =).

I post a lot of screenshots from Warzones in our guild site (Gallery - Album #1), but those are not very interesting. I haven't started on videos yet because my framerate is quite low now a days (need to upgrade video card), so I'm thinking fraps might be too slow, but I will try.

Thanks.

I really like the idea Assassin. I watch videos on youtube a lot.

If you could link those from Usha and Raygon I would love to watch them =).

I post a lot of screenshots from Warzones in our guild site (Gallery - Album #1), but those are not very interesting. I haven't started on videos yet because my framerate is quite low now a days (need to upgrade video card), so I'm thinking fraps might be too slow, but I will try.

Thanks.

Yeah I'm not on my comp ATM but when I get on ill post the links. :) I never bought fraps, but saw that Raygon used Bancicam so have that a try. It's free, has lots of options, and you can record for ten minutes maximum. Each video, no limit on quantity just length. :) you should check it out, gonna be uploading mine from this program as well. ;)

Good game, I enjoyed watching it. :) we had one like that the other day where each side scored two and it came down to holding the ball. At the last second we managed to kill the enemy ball carrier and secure the win. Wish I had the vid of that one. :) keep em coming!

I had a game the other day where the enemy managed to kill our ball carrier at the last instant to secure the win. Suspicious. :rak_01:

Ush has a number of vids in his channel; commentary is great. Watching them helped my huttball game be less terrible. Still don't really play my class the right way in huttball, but baby steps.

Edited by stringcat

I had a game the other day where the enemy managed to kill our ball carrier at the last instant to secure the win. Suspicious. :rak_01:

Ush has a number of vids in his channel; commentary is great. Watching them helped my huttball game be less terrible. Still don't really play my class the right way in huttball, but baby steps.

I'd say you seem to be doing fine so far, you don't give yourself enough credit. :p I've seen ushanevs vids too, they're pretty good, and informative. :)

I detect a Pub who enjoys it when squishies attempt to carry the ball. I enjoy it too, from the other side. :p

lol nah XD

Here's a vid that was earlier this week. Fun huttball match. Got plenty of more videos, but the upload time is ridiculous :eek: And for some reason it doesnt record my voice. :( Anyways, here's the first of many!

This is from waaaaaay back when I was still Kharde on Ieldis when i first figured out how to use windows move maker :p

Just saw a few of your other ones. Kaos and Aza in that civil war. He looked like a fresh though, back when Aza was a little juggling. :p Man I miss the old teams...